Thread: American Politics during the Trump Presidency

+ Submit Report
Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Forget the AP site Go Here if you want to Get Laid

2. The Following User Says Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

Trump's Barcelona Speech

He said the same speech when he was a candidate, about General Pershing.

It was proven to be false. AKA fake News.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...th-us-general/

To all you Trump Supporters

Jackson, sorry you did not listen to what did I say about this Thread American Politics?

You will lose lots of brother Paying Members!!!

I am still hoping that you understand?
    I hold no animosity.

Lets Just keep this Thread dead and about where to Get Laid.

And the Rest of the threads in your World.

Here is my latest Map:

The country just is too rich for my Social Security Pocket.

Trump has a hotel that has Chicas!

I have been there. There are cheaper places, but you will need to be must be brave in some areas.

Have you ever had someone come up to you with a Machete in his hand on New Years Day? I thought everyone would be sleeping after parting all night. But, the kids were out. I Yelled Policia and it worked, with help from a women living near by.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?h...645000002&z=14

Except this thread is clearly labeled

Quote Originally Posted by PickCherry12  [View Original Post]
    I think the only way to maintain peace here is to avoid politics at all cost.
    The American Politics during the Obama Presidency was a hotbed of activity. If you really want to avoid controversy stay away from the chica pricing threads. .

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Big Boss Man For This Post:

Fake News Fox

They finally get caught.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lawsuit-f...092003905.html

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    I guess this fits here, since it is Trumps favorite phrase.

O'Reilly and Fox.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't making any particular argument other than there is no current live bill to "take another vote" on. I would say that regarding Reagan, you and I have very different definitions of the word "successful." He was certainly successful in paving the way for the plutocracy. But he fucked over my pension plan, so it's hard for me to be objective.
    I think the only way to maintain peace here is to avoid politics at all cost.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PickCherry12 For This Post:

I wasn't making any particular argument other than there is no current live bill to "take another vote" on. I would say that regarding Reagan, you and I have very different definitions of the word "successful." He was certainly successful in paving the way for the plutocracy. But he fucked over my pension plan, so it's hard for me to be objective.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]

Another vote on what, Donald? There is nothing out there to vote on!
    I not sure about your argument. I think there have been successful presidents in the past have set agendas and let others work out the details. Reagan is a good example of that style of presidency. We all know what the term "bully pulpit" means. Many criticisms of both Carter and Obama were that they got too involved in the details.

I really think it is McConnell who doesn't have a clue. He is a great parliamentarian. His great achievement is changing the rules to put non-mainstream judge on the Supreme Court. He was great in the opposition.

But now that he has to carry the ball on offense and all he seems to be able to do is fumble. Here is an article that expresses in better English my viewpoint. http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed...730-story.html.

I don't think the vote was against Repeal and Replace. I think it was a vote against the bill McConnell presented. Everybody in America knows that the healthcare system needs to fixed. Healthcare was screwed up before Obamacare. Healthcare is screwed up now. Trump ran on the platform that he was going to fix it. Trumpcare will probably be screwed up.

There are some ideas out there. One idea is a reinsurance market so the the insurers can off lay some risk. Alaska has one. You might get Murkowski's vote.

Second you might tell insurers if they are going to play in the Medicaid and Medicare markets, they have to provide on the exchanges. Medicare must be lucrative. I get about 3 or 4 junk mail flyers a week wanting me to sign up with their insurance. But putting a gun to the insurance company's heads is probably not the Republican way. However Sanders is probably going to propose to get rid of all the health insurers. So maybe there is a compromise to be had.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    Let's see if he listens.

Trump tweeted: "Unless the Republican Senators are total quitters, Repeal & Replace is not dead! Demand another vote before voting on any other bill!".
    Continuing his misconception that legislators work for him, rather than for their constituents. He wants McC to nix the filibuster rule but does not understand that is not within McC's purview. Maybe we need for candidates to demonstrate basic knowledge of the US political system to qualify for the ballot. I don't see Dump scoring 70% on a high school American Government or US History final. I wonder if he could pass the citizenship test Melania (supposedly) passed.

Another vote on what, Donald? There is nothing out there to vote on!

Well Trump told McConnell to get his ass back to work today.

Let's see if he listens.

Trump tweeted: "Unless the Republican Senators are total quitters, Repeal & Replace is not dead! Demand another vote before voting on any other bill!".

I was lip reading but

After the Trump luncheon, Senator Barasso was talking to Senator Murkowski and she basically told him if Barasso wanted Murkowski's vote then he should have been talking to her 3 months ago. I wish she would have just said that he could go f**k himself. I think he would have understood better.

So if we want better healthcare I think they need get rid of everyone in leadership over 75 like Pelosi and McConnell. All Pelosi and McConnell care about is power.

Trump clearly campaigned on creating better and cheaper healthcare. This bill did not do it and frankly nobody knew exactly what it did because there was only 2 hours of debate. McConnell is saying he is moving on when clearly he needs to get back to work and fix this thing.

The guy crying the most is Cruz who ran on repeal only and got his ass kicked by Trump. He is saying that they failed the American "people." Of course when Cruz says "People" they do not include we "Coastal Elites." And frankly, my whole life I wanted to be an "Elite." I think it started in first grade when I was a "Swamp Fox" and not a "Redcoat.". .

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Boss Man For This Post:

Priebus. It was all Preibus's fault. If he'd done a better job of um whatever he was supposed to be doing, then the WH and the Repubs could have clearly communicated their health care vision which was um probably something. But Priebus for sure. Just look at the name: "Reince Priebus." It sounds like "Opus Dei" or "Rank Fungus" or "Pretentious Asshole" or something. Clearly not marketable.

Plus it's pretty obvious the Russians got to McCain. When he had that brain surgery they implanted a control device. What a lot of people don't realize was it was the Democrats who were helping the Russians elect Trump. Nobody liked Hilary anyway and everybody knew Trump would fall on his ass, so it was a win-win situation.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

Art of the Deal

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    I thought they were going to repeal the Affordable Care Act.

Or was it just another pack of lies to get elected ?

What happened to the "Art of the Deal" ?
    Art of the Deal was just another of Trump's many lies. Since he cannot ever accept blame, Trump will find a scapegoat for the failure of repeal.

Tres3.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Tres3 For This Post:

I thought they were going to repeal the Affordable Care Act.

Or was it just another pack of lies to get elected ?

What happened to the "Art of the Deal" ?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Esten For This Post:

Posting Limitations