Thread: American Politics during the Trump Presidency

+ Submit Report
Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by BayBoy  [View Original Post]
    The Pres. Trump report card after 100 days.

1. Tried to block Muslims from coming into the US from certain countries. That idea was blocked by the courts.

2. Promised the faithful that the Affordable Care Act would be repealed by now. That idea hasn't worked out, even with his own Republicans.

3. Promised to build a wall on the US-Mexican border AND Mexico would pay for it. I guess that idea hasn't worked out since he's asking for the money from Congress.

4. Wants to punish 'Sanctuary Cities' for stopping the local police dept. From deporting illegals, by withholding fed. Money from the cities. The courts have stopped that idea.

5. Has repealed all the environmental standards implemented during the Obama years. And gutted the Environmental Protection Dept. By cutting its. Budget.

6. Got us into a very tense situation with North Korea. And has managed to piss off China, Russia, Iran, Syria and a few other countries.
    Sounds like Trump is living rent-free in your head and you can't get him out.

Pres. Trump

The Pres. Trump report card after 100 days.

1. Tried to block Muslims from coming into the US from certain countries. That idea was blocked by the courts.

2. Promised the faithful that the Affordable Care Act would be repealed by now. That idea hasn't worked out, even with his own Republicans.

3. Promised to build a wall on the US-Mexican border AND Mexico would pay for it. I guess that idea hasn't worked out since he's asking for the money from Congress.

4. Wants to punish 'Sanctuary Cities' for stopping the local police dept. From deporting illegals, by withholding fed. Money from the cities. The courts have stopped that idea.

5. Has repealed all the environmental standards implemented during the Obama years. And gutted the Environmental Protection Dept. By cutting its. Budget.

6. Got us into a very tense situation with North Korea. And has managed to piss off China, Russia, Iran, Syria and a few other countries.

It makes Your posts sound More erudite when You randomly Capitalize about every Third word.

Or not.

Anarchist

In Oakland and Berkeley there are a group of Anarchists. They are not the students of U.C.

They are the ones who starts most of the riots whenever some group wants to make a speech or protest.

It has nothing to do with what you call Brown Shirts.

Most of the violence was done during and after Vietnam was by The Weather Underground, not from California. Yes, there was the Black Panther Party in Oakland, but that was mostly Racial protests.
    http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Weather_Underground#Background.

I have lots photos of the peaceful San Francisco March in 1967.
    http://hrmediaarchive.estuarypress.c...ar-in-vietnam/

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelganger  [View Original Post]
    Lets start with Milo, he did not cause the damage and mayhem which occurred - that was the liberal brown shirts who attacked the venue.

The Vietnam protests were anything but peaceful, Does the weather underground, Bill Aires etc. Ring a bell.

Kent State, where a bunch of college idiots charged a group of National Guardsmen armed with rifles & fixed bayonets, separated a small group of Guardsmen, surrounded them on a hill and threatened them to the point they were in fear of their lives. They should have shot more of the idiots. Go back and look at the news reels - the students were in no way "peaceful".

I'm sure you would have sided with England and locked up Ben Franklin, George Washington, Alexander Hamilton - as their speaking freely caused problems.
    Last edited by WorldTravel69; 04-28-17 at 18:47. Reason: Changed one word to lower case.

WT Please return to reality

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    She has some Smarts.

She Cancelled.

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/articl...h-11100585.php

I don't care if she speaks, I just don't like the Violence, like when that alt-right personality Milo Yiannopoulos wanted to speak.

In the past, I was there to protest the Vietnam War.

There was no violence at that time.

Just "4 Dead In Ohio.".
    Lets start with Milo, he did not cause the damage and mayhem which occurred - that was the liberal brown shirts who attacked the venue.

The Vietnam protests were anything but peaceful, Does the weather underground, Bill Aires ect. Ring a bell.

Kent State, where a bunch of college idiots charged a group of National Guardsmen armed with rifles & fixed bayonets, separated a small group of Guardsmen, surrounded them on a hill and threatened them to the point they were in fear of their lives. They should have shot more of the idiots. Go back and look at the news reels - the students were in no way "peaceful".

I'm sure you would have sided with England and locked up Ben Franklin, George Washington, Alexander Hamilton - as their speaking freely caused problems.

I was Wrong

She has some Smarts.

She Cancelled.

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/articl...h-11100585.php

I don't care if she speaks, I just don't like the Violence, like when that alt-right personality Milo Yiannopoulos wanted to speak.

In the past, I was there to protest the Vietnam War.

There was no violence at that time.

Just "4 Dead In Ohio.".

WT69 come on guy you know it's not just Berkeley. Also it was not a schedule change it was the threat of bodily injury. I guess you missed all the video of the $100,000 in damage from the last "demonstration".

So being a republican and a dumb blond cancels her 1st amendment rights? What's you shirt, pants and shoe size? I'll be sending your Brown Shirt uniform via Federal Express ASAP.

When Warren and Sanders say they are embarrassed by these folks actions and Coulter should be allowed to speak you know your on the wrong side of this.

Not Just Berkeley

WT69 come on guy you know it's not just Berkeley. Also it was not a schedule change it was the threat of bodily injury. I guess you missed all the video of the $100,000 in damage from the last "demonstration".

So being a republican and a dumb blond cancels her 1st amendment rights? What's you shirt, pants and shoe size? I'll be sending your Brown Shirt uniform via Federal Express ASAP.

When Warren and Sanders say they are embarrassed by these folks actions and Coulter should be allowed to speak you know your on the wrong side of this.

Free Speach

Are you talking about UC Berkeley?

They want another day, May 2nd, so it does not interfere with classes in session.

http://www.sfchronicle.com/news/arti...-sfgate-result

The dumb Blond wants to talk about Alternate Facts. It will just be Her the 3 other Republicans on campus.

Give it a rest WT69. Maybe you need to join the other snowflakes in a group support hug. So what if he kicks ass and does not bother with taking names. While the liberals are teaching their kids to be kind and accepting of other religions and life styles the muslin radicals are teaching their kids how to kill your kids.

While you complaining about the bully stuff how about explaining the fascists on left shutting down free speech on campus?

Go back and look at history - Stalin, Mussolini, Mao - stilling free speech just like our current little group of left wing brown shirts.

Give it a Rest WT

Give it a rest WT69. Maybe you need to join the other snowflakes in a group support hug. So what if he kicks ass and does not bother with taking names. While the liberals are teaching their kids to be kind and accepting of other religions and life styles the muslin radicals are teaching their kids how to kill your kids.

While you complaining about the bully stuff how about explaining the fascists on left shutting down free speech on campus?

Go back and look at history - Stalin, Mussolini, Mao - stilling free speech just like our current little group of left wing brown shirts.

Fake News

I guess this fits here, since it is Trumps favorite phrase.

O'Reilly and Fox.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails O'Reilly Fake News  001.jpg‎  

Tweeting

So, Doppelganger and a few of you Trump Supports, do you believe in what the Commander and Chief Tweets?

The guy with his hand on the Button?

P. S. I thought they were trying to teach our Kids in School not to be Bullies.

No Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Wrong Country.

Argentina is almost dead.

Go Here.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?h...823571028&z=16
    After my visit back in 70-71 I can't stand orientals, would do one from the DR first and that's a real reach for an old southern boy.

Sex

Wrong Country.

Argentina is almost dead.

Go Here.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?h...823571028&z=16

Quote Originally Posted by Spassmusssein  [View Original Post]
    Keep.

It.

Short and.

Simple!

Repeating 4 the fifth time arguments of last year is worthless + booring.

Let's see what Trump really moves and changes.

And let's talk about having sex.

Kiss...

Keep.

It.

Short and.

Simple!

Repeating 4 the fifth time arguments of last year is worthless + booring.

Let's see what Trump really moves and changes.

And let's talk about having sex.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Spassmusssein For This Post:

I was pleased to see that today a commentator from the conservative Federalist agreed with me that letting Baby Boomers' precious snowflakes stay on their parents' insurance until age 26 was infantilizing them. Of course, he recommended that the provision be kept anyway, for heinous and venal political reasons.

This is an instance where I thought Obamacare barked up some wrong trees, because the idea was to get younger, presumably healthier people to sign up on the subsidized exchanges. Umm, why would they do that if they can continue to suck at their parents' tits for several more years? Plus at this point I am not sure that younger people are all that much healthier since so many of them are fucking junkies. So should the 'core benefits' of health insurance policies include drug treatment? Umm well maybe once but that's it. And I am probably more aligned with my more conservative brethren when I say that not only should there be a single opportunity for drug rehab at insurance policy's (read: subsidizing taxpayers' expense) expense, but there should also be a data base built showing who has already been revived once by Narcan. The second time, let the junkie die. They have made their choice.

Oh, and by the way, 'drug rehab' does not mean just giving them some other yet legal kind of junk, like methadone or suboxone. Again, I am willing to give you one shot at that type of re-hab, or any other type of re-hab, and then you can kick cold turkey in jail or wherever.

Some states seem to be moving in the right direction, such as limiting initial opiate prescriptions to a five days' supply. On the one hand you could say that the opiate epidemic is the confluence of a number of highly complex social factors. On the other hand, I would say that is a complete crock of shit, and the first time you stuck a needle in your arm, you lost your soul forever.

Mental health care is a different story and that needs to remain a basic benefit. The alternatives for society for not treating these people are far worse, and unlike these fucking junkies, they are not responsible for their condition in many if not most cases.

Posting Limitations