Thread: American Politics during the Trump Presidency

+ Submit Report
Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Most of his cabinet are Billionaires.

Goldman Sacks

Trump is not emptying the Swamp, he is adding Predators to it.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/30/goldm...ake-shape.html

Carrier Air Conditioning

http://www.investors.com/news/trump-...indiana-plant/

Pence did not quit his Governor job so he could use Public state funds of $700,000 to pay Carrier not to leave.
    I am waiting to hear what else was given to Carrier. Sickening. Americans don't care about Americans. Burn the Stars and Stripes and praise the new American flag....A dollar bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelganger  [View Original Post]
    Billionaire cabinet appointments are not a problem, they don't need to steal or cut deals for access like the Clintons ect. Or the rest of the politicians.

Goldman Sacs - who better to close the flood gates than someone who used them? Also see "billionaires" above.

Better for the state to give the money to KEEP PEOPLE WORKING than paying it out in welfare to KEEP PEOPLE FROM WORKING.
    How much is enough profit? Wall Street, Corporate America. It is sickening. Trump is part of the old boy's club and the American people got taken.

Goldman Sacks

Carrier Air Conditioning

Pence did not quit his Governor job so he could use Public state funds of $700,000 to pay Carrier not to leave.
    Billionaire cabinet appointments are not a problem, they don't need to steal or cut deals for access like the Clintons ect. Or the rest of the politicians.

Goldman Sacs - who better to close the flood gates than someone who used them? Also see "billionaires" above.

Better for the state to give the money to KEEP PEOPLE WORKING than paying it out in welfare to KEEP PEOPLE FROM WORKING.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Member #4112 For This Post:

Cabinet, etc.

Goldman Sacks

Carrier Air Conditioning

Its where you live

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    I think a better term would be Twilight Zone.
    Well Esten, since liberals/progressives have been living in the Twilight Zone all their lives you should not even notice the difference.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Member #4112 For This Post:

Your turn in the wilderness my friends.
    I think a better term would be Twilight Zone.

As usual

The People got what they wanted.
    Not the first time, see for example Obama.

BTW, I left my ballot blank for President, after all the 4 candidates were all blanks.

Don B.

The People

The People got what they wanted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Moron.jpg‎  

I know I am a minority.

BBM, according to the polls you are in a distinct minority with over 70% of the country believing we are headed in the WRONG direction under Obama.
    However hiring Mnuchin and Ross gave me solace this morning.

"Mnuchin and Ross also appeared to step back from some of Trumps most confrontational rhetoric on the campaign trail. Trump has repeatedly threatened to levy double-digit tariffs on goods coming from China and Mexico and pull out of existing free-trade deals. But Ross said Wednesday those measures may only be a last resort.

"Everybody talks about tariffs as the first things. Tariffs are the last thing. Tariffs are a part of the negotiation, he said. "The real trick is going to be increase American exports..

Like I said in an earlier post, we are going to have to export Californians and Texans and their capital to the Midwest to teach them to be entrepreneurial again.

Believe me I am not a Democrat in the camp of Sanders and Warren. Warren came out strongly against Mnuchin yesterday. The moderate Democratic view is leaderless right now as Clinton and Biden ride into the sunset.

The election also has created for me some strange bedfellows. Yesterday, found me agreeing with a George Mason economist.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/artic...obs-in-the-u-s

Not according to Gallup

BBM, according to the polls you are in a distinct minority with over 70% of the country believing we are headed in the WRONG direction under Obama.
    No Barry fan here but I am a fan of data. Gallup has Obama's approval rating sitting a little under 60%. 70% of Americans can't agree on anything anymore.

I know, I know, vast left wing conspiracy in the media. Anything that doesn't condemn Democrats and praise Republicans is part of the left wing media elite.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    The more I read about economic nationalism, the more I think it will lead the USA in the wrong direction. Take for example the Putin's version of economic nationalism in Russia. In 2009, Russia per capita GDP was $8562. In 2015, it was $9057 or about .9% annual growth. In the under performing economy during the Obama years, the USA went from $47,000 to $55,836 GDP per capita which is 2.9% annual compound growth. This is data from the World Bank as found on Google.

I do find it strange that supposedly Trump loyalists, Conway, Huckabee and Gingrich are arguing Trump's cabinet choices on the talk shows. Of course, if Democrats make their views known on the choices then we are in Conway's words 'crybabies'.

The more I read about economic nationalism, the more I think it will lead the USA in the wrong direction. Take for example the Putin's version of economic nationalism in Russia. In 2009, Russia per capita GDP was $8562. In 2015, it was $9057 or about .9% annual growth. In the under performing economy during the Obama years, the USA went from $47,000 to $55,836 GDP per capita which is 2.9% annual compound growth. This is data from the World Bank as found on Google.

Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    Says Doppelganger beating his chest like King Kong
    Esten, I refer you to your posts when Obama won in 2008 and 2012. I find my post restrained when compared to yours from that period.

Monger on Dude.

Says Doppelganger beating his chest like King Kong

Racial Distribution in the United States.

What is the racial makeup of the United States?

White Americans are the racial majority, with a 77.7% share of the U.S. Population. African Americans are the largest racial minority, amounting to 13.2% of the population. Hispanic and Latino Americans amount to 17.1% of the population, making up the largest ethnic minority.

Google it guys, the facts are the facts. To listen to the major media outlet you would think Blacks and Hispanics were were near parity with whites in the population. They sure make the most noise until this election.

Trump will become President, he will govern the United States and things are going to change is some big ways. Liberals/progressives can complain all they want but it will not change those simple facts. I was most unhappy with Obama and very happy to see him go. You guys need to get used to being on the short end of the stick. Obama cost the democrats the House, the Senate, and now the Presidency.

Your turn in the wilderness my friends.

Posting Limitations