This blog is moderated by Admin

If it walks like a duck....

See DR even you are ashamed to be called a liberal, you changed it to progressive - the more aggressive form of liberalism. Woodrow Wilson would be proud.

I didn't call Liberals retards, but if the shoe fits....

Hey BBM, did you get that little factoid from the "fake" news on Facebook?

You can't prove a counterfactual but if the election would have been based on a popular vote, I think Trump would have won. The difference in popular vote primarily occurred in California, Oregon and Washington where neither side campaigned. In States where the two campaigns competed, the vote was very tight but Trump won a majority of them. Clinton was a flawed candidate.

I read one report unverified that 60000 Democrats in Michigan voted but left their ballot blank on the vote for president. Trump won Michigan by 12000 votes.

We Democrats need to rethink our party and I really don't think we should follow Sander's path. Sanders already has a new book out so he is trying insert himself into the vacuum. It's like he anticipated this result.

Crybabies Just the Same

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelganger  [View Original Post]
    I guess you are going to tell me that neither Clinton nor Trump were aware of the Electoral College when running for office?

.......The founding fathers were pretty smart guys when it came to balancing power between the most populous states and the other states in the union.
    If just the opposite had occurred and Clinton had won the electoral college and Trump the popular vote, I venture to say that we would still have crybabies, just different ones.

Tres3.

Would you please stop

I guess you are going to tell me that neither Clinton nor Trump were aware of the Electoral College when running for office?

The press consistently reminded us the Democrats have a built in advantage in the Electoral College.

The looser always complains, so what. Consistency? Liberal's are consistently ignoring basic human behavior and have now reaped the whirlwind.

Guys, down load and read the Federalist Papers. The founding fathers were pretty smart guys when it came to balancing power between the most populous states and the other states in the union.

By the way, what happened to all this "Tolerance" you liberals keep preaching about?
    Seriously, you use the word liberal as if it was analogous to retarded. I'm a progressive, probably always will be and I have a job. I accept the fact that Donald J Trump is the legitimate president elect, I'm waiting to see what kind of government he forms before passing personal judgment, and I still think he's kind of a douchebag. Until this election I've voted for every Democratic candidate in every election since Mondale and I've always had a job. I'm not on the government tit I don't receive any subsidies and I have the ability to listen to reasonable arguments from people who believe differently than I do. I also continue to support the electoral college and think the founders were correct in protecting, wait for it, minority fucking rights.

If you, as I do, think it's wrong to say that every person who voted for Trump is a misogynist raciest then for the love of sweet baby Jesus please stop talking as if ALL liberals are the same, that my friend is the fucking problem and why we ended up with a choice like Trump/Clinton. Liberals are not your enemy, they are your Countrymen.

And for all you fucks that keep talking as if all liberals don't have fucking jobs and are all on welfare eat the corn out of my shit, I've had a fucking job since I was 13. Look at the national statistics of where the most welfare is issued and then look at a state by state breakdown for red v blue. It is right fucking there, red states take more welfare end of story.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Humm

Quote Originally Posted by SteveC  [View Original Post]
    According to the nonpartisan Cook Political Report, Clinton's popular vote total now stands at 61,964,263 compared to 60,961,967 Trump. Four years ago Trump called the Electoral College 'a disaster', now he calls it 'a genius'. But consistency never was his forte.

The press consistently reminded us the Democrats have a built in advantage in the Electoral College.

The looser always complains, so what. Consistency? Liberal's are consistently ignoring basic human behavior and have now reaped the whirlwind.

Guys, down load and read the Federalist Papers. The founding fathers were pretty smart guys when it came to balancing power between the most populous states and the other states in the union.

By the way, what happened to all this "Tolerance" you liberals keep preaching about?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Member #4112 For This Post:

Popular Vote lead now over 1 million

According to the nonpartisan Cook Political Report, Clinton's popular vote total now stands at 61,964,263 compared to 60,961,967 Trump. Four years ago Trump called the Electoral College 'a disaster', now he calls it 'a genius'. But consistency never was his forte.

One thing that gives me the willies

Conway keeps using the word "sacrifice." Trump has made a great sacrifice to become President of the United States. Priebus and Bannon are making great sacrifices to become Chief of Staff and Chief Strategist. What exactly are they sacrificing to become some of the most powerful people in the world? I realize this probably appeals born again Christian crowd to which I do not belong.

I always hated John Lennon's song "The Ballad of John and Yoko.".

"Christ you know it ain't easy.

You know how hard it can be.

The way things are going.

They're going to crucify me".

I actually shiver every time I hear it.
    Last edited by Big Boss Man; 11-15-16 at 15:19. Reason: Grammar

You get those whinny little as**holes out on the streets to do something other than bit*h about Trump.
    Just remember that by 1990s, all the acid taking, pot smoking Deadheads were putting stickers on their Cadillacs. .

Of Course We Want Them to Leave

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    Maybe Trump and the Republican Congress will reduce the tax hit to renounce citizenship and leave the country? Most of the Hollywood types that would make news that they are leaving the country are rich enough to buy a second home. Whatever country they are in they will not stop working.

The protests are dying out.

If we are going to restrict immigration, we need the young people to work and grow the economy and fight Islamic terrorism. I don't think we want them to leave.
    Of course we want them to leave.

The talelentless Rappers and Actors the left-wing Nuts and the Thankless Athletes that refuse to stand-up and pledge their Allegiance .

They would be working at McDonald's if they couldn't catch a football or a basketball .

Fuck the Youth and their brainwashed ldeas.

TL.

Name change

I changed the name of the thread because this isn't going anywhere.

Flame on

I suggest

You get those whinny little as**holes out on the streets to do something other than bit*h about Trump.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Member #4112 For This Post:

But that congressman did not follow threw on his "threat", just like all the Hollywood idiots who said they would leave the country if Trump was elected are not packing their bags, but I wish they would.

Freedom of speech is one thing, vandalism and brigandage is altogether a different thing.

As far as the kids waving the signs Not My President, I would invite them to move to a country they like better as this one has become so onerous to them.
    Maybe Trump and the Republican Congress will reduce the tax hit to renounce citizenship and leave the country? Most of the Hollywood types that would make news that they are leaving the country are rich enough to buy a second home. Whatever country they are in they will not stop working.

The protests are dying out.

If we are going to restrict immigration, we need the young people to work and grow the economy and fight Islamic terrorism. I don't think we want them to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveC  [View Original Post]
    But you conveniently ignore the Republicans who vowed to protest with violence if Trump lost. This ex Congressman is just one of many. http://www.salon.com/2016/10/27/joe-...ns-protesting/.
    But that congressman did not follow threw on his "threat", just like all the Hollywood idiots who said they would leave the country if Trump was elected are not packing their bags, but I wish they would.

Freedom of speech is one thing, vandalism and brigandage is altogether a different thing.

As far as the kids waving the signs Not My President, I would invite them to move to a country they like better as this one has become so onerous to them.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Member #4112 For This Post:

BTW- While I consider myself center-left and supported Hillary, I accept Trump's win and wish him success.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Esten For This Post:

FBI tipped the election

Giuliani said in TV interviews he had inside knowledge about the FBI and their efforts. The additional emails were known to exist several weeks before it was announced. Why did FBI agents wait until 12 days before the election to inform Comey? And why did Comey, a Republican who used to work for Giuliani, ignore guidance and convention and inform Congressional Republicans the next day? It certainly appears an attempt to influence the election. Yes Hillary would not have had to deal with this had she not decided to use a private server. But the FBI's actions also had a clear impact on voters, knocking Hillary's lead down several points in the run-up to election day, and gave fuel to Trump's campaign and the lying right wing media. Although it won't change the results now, the FBI should be investigated for election interference.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/04/politi...ton-email-fbi/

Posting Limitations