This blog is moderated by Admin

This is from his acceptance speach

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelganger  [View Original Post]
    The Republic is saved!

The Major News Media outlets have been exposed by Wikileaks as the DNC's lackeys!

ObamaCare, Obama's signature legislative achievement, has collapsed under it's own onerous weight as predicted and will be repealed!

Obama's "legacy" which is based upon Executive Orders will be erased with the stroke of a pen as it was created!

A victory or Reaganisque proportions!

Rejoice my Brothers the King is Dead - Long live the President!!
    I think he's saying that it's time to end the hate.

Hillary has worked very long and very hard over a long period of time, and we owe her a major debt of gratitude for her service to our country.

I mean that very sincerely. Now it is time for America to bind the wounds of division, have to get together. To all Republicans and Democrats and independents across this nation, I say it is time for us to come together as one united people.
    -President Elect, Donald T Trump

President Trump

The Republic is saved!

The Major News Media outlets have been exposed by Wikileaks as the DNC's lackeys!

ObamaCare, Obama's signature legislative achievement, has collapsed under it's own onerous weight as predicted and will be repealed!

Obama's "legacy" which is based upon Executive Orders will be erased with the stroke of a pen as it was created!

A victory or Reaganisque proportions!

Rejoice my Brothers the King is Dead - Long live the President!!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Member #4112 For This Post:

Color me surprised

This is going to be fun to watch.

I wish, I wish, I wish

How awesome would seeing this tomorrow be?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails election results.png‎  

Heeeeeelooo haha

I like hilary very muchh , kises babysss ❤️❤️❤️.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Wondering about: I wonder if we will see an immediate correction in the peso/dollar with the FBI now reporting that the new batch of emails showed no criminality? If stock futures are an indication I'm thinking that yes, my dollars will be worth more pesos on Monday.

Bad news; One of them is going to get elected on Tuesday.

Unless of course this happens:

What happens if no presidential candidate gets 270 Electoral votes?

If no candidate receives a majority of Electoral votes, the House of Representatives elects the President from the 3 Presidential candidates who received the most Electoral votes. Each state delegation has one vote. The Senate would elect the Vice President from the 2 Vice Presidential candidates with the most Electoral votes. Each Senator would cast one vote for Vice President. If the House of Representatives fails to elect a President by Inauguration Day, the Vice-President Elect serves as acting President until the deadlock is resolved in the House.
    As mind boggling as it may seem, do not expect the ARS to collapse anytime soon against the USD; there are many billions of USD entering the market via the "blanqueo" (more than $6 billion USD cash deposited so far) and the government is actually doing all they can to prevent the ARS from appreciating against USD. Just as significant in the ARS "strength" are the 27% short term yields on ARS denominated securities vs. 0% yields on similar USD denominated securities.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rock Harders For This Post:

Wondering about something and bad news

Wondering about: I wonder if we will see an immediate correction in the peso/dollar with the FBI now reporting that the new batch of emails showed no criminality? If stock futures are an indication I'm thinking that yes, my dollars will be worth more pesos on Monday.

Bad news; One of them is going to get elected on Tuesday.

Unless of course this happens:

What happens if no presidential candidate gets 270 Electoral votes?

If no candidate receives a majority of Electoral votes, the House of Representatives elects the President from the 3 Presidential candidates who received the most Electoral votes. Each state delegation has one vote. The Senate would elect the Vice President from the 2 Vice Presidential candidates with the most Electoral votes. Each Senator would cast one vote for Vice President. If the House of Representatives fails to elect a President by Inauguration Day, the Vice-President Elect serves as acting President until the deadlock is resolved in the House.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Election Makes One Want to Vomit

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    How come there is not a Thread for this Election?
    I do not think that anyone wants to comment about two chronic liars and two criminals. That is a bad pair to draw to. Sane people just want to vomit. My dos centavos worth.

Tres3.

American Politics during the Trump Presidency

How come there is not a Thread for this Election?

Here is a good movie based on a True story about Southern Boys fighting in Mississippi. Fighting for the Rich or not?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1124037/?ref_=nv_sr_3

It is about land owners that did not have enough Slaves to fight for the South in Their place.

I forgot to add I voted in our early elections.

The choices are Shady, Insane, Clueless, Who? and a few more Whos?

I voted for the Big "M" on the ballot. Maybe it will pass this time.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

American Politics during the Trump Presidency

Posting Limitations