Thread: American Politics during the Trump Presidency

+ Submit Report
Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

The first time the draft dodger visits a war zone he lies to the Military

The orange idiot must be going for a record, his rate of lying is growing exponentially. Things are going to get very interesting now that the Dems control Congress and the Oversight Committee can actually start doing its job and bring the corrupt Trump gang to account.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...g-size-timing/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveC For This Post:

Putin"s Plan

Get Trump elected to help Russia.

Get Trump to divide the American people.

Trump has weakened America diplomatically and economically:

1. Withdrawing the United States from the Paris climate agreement.

2. Abandonment of Trans-Pacific Partnership and the Iran nuclear deal.

3. Make enemies of other countries, by withdrawing our support.

4. Trumps trade policy hasnt delivered the results he promised. Worse, its hurting Americans.

Trumps Immigration Policy Will Hurt All Americans.

Trumps Gentrification Scheme to Enrich Real Estate Developers:

The Treasury certified the last of these zones in June, bringing the total number to 8,700. Now, investors who fund projects in these areas will get sizable tax breakseven on unrelated investments. As long as they dump profits into a fund earmarked for the opportunity zones, they can defer or even eliminate the capital gains they would otherwise have owed.

Now that Amazon has announced its moving one of its two HQ2 branches there, the retail behemoth could nab a $225 million tax break simply because the site happens to fall in one such zonethis, on top of the $1.7 billion New York has already offered Amazon. Investors who purchase apartment buildings for the influx of tech employees will also see tax breaks.

Destroy Our Health Care System.
    Trump's Health Care Policies Will Raise Premium Prices for You

Trump Administration Scaled Back FDA Regulations Six Months Before Fatal E. Coli Outbreak
    What the Health? Prescription Drug Regulations, the FDA, and Senate Republicans Don't Give a $h!t

These 5 Trump Policies Are Leading Us Toward Economic Chaos:

1. Continuous Banking Deregulation.

2. Tensions Rise in the Auto Wars.

3. The Populist Tyranny of the Trump Tax Cuts.

4. Trade Wars, Currency Wars, and the Conflicts to Come.

5. Fighting the Fed.

15 Ways President Trump Has Hurt the American Worker:

1) Denied guaranteed overtime pay to 12.5 million workers, effectively transferring $1.2 billion from their paychecks to their bosses bank accounts.

2) Proposed a rule allowing companies with less than 250 workers to cease reporting workplace injuries and illness statistics to Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and removed a list of Americans killed in workplace accidents from OSHAs home page.

3) Refused to ban a pesticide thats been linked to birth defects in the children of farmworkers, in defiance of EPA scientists advice.

4) Asked the Supreme Court to uphold the right of employers to include forced arbitration clauses in contracts, thereby denying workers the capacity to press complaints against their bosses in open court.

5) Tried to throw millions of working-poor people off of Medicaid, then, once that failed, deliberately engineered a spike in health-insurance premiums, out of sheer spite.

6) Appointed one Supreme Court justice who had ruled that a trucker could be justly fired for abandoning his broken-down vehicle, instead of honoring his contractual obligation to freeze to death with his cargo, and nominated another whod found that San Diego SeaWorld could not be held liable in the death of an employee who was killed by a killer whale. (The former pick ended up producing a landmark decision that gutted funding for public-sector unions, in defiance of decades-old precedent.).

7) Repealed a rule that required retirement advisers to prioritize their clients financial interests over their own (thereby giving investment advisers permission to secretly gamble with aging workers savings).

8) Repealed a rule that had required companies to inspect mines for safety hazards (such as loose pieces of rock that might crumble and fall as they work) before workers began their shifts.

9) Proposed allowing hog-processing plants to run their lines at a speed greater than 1,100 hogs per hour, a move that is all but certain to increase worker injuries.

10) Appointed two attorneys who had made careers representing management in disputes with workers to the National Labor Relations Board. Those appointees proceeded to overturn a series of pro-labor decisions, including ones that had buttressed workers rights to organize unions without their employers unlawful interference; guaranteed the right of unions to bargain over changes in employment conditions; and required parent companies to bargain with unions employed at their franchise locations (that ruling was subsequently thrown out on conflict-of-interest grounds).

11) Passed giant, regressive tax cuts that were written specifically to allow owners of capital to pay lower rates on their passive income than workers do on their hard-earned wages.

12) Canceled a scheduled pay increase for federal workers that would have merely allowed their existing salaries to keep pace with inflation.

13) Reduced oversight of abusive payday lenders and scam colleges.

14) Proposed a rule that would allow restaurant owners to steal their workers tips, and hid a study showing that this could cost waiters and waitresses billions of dollars.

15) Restored the right of serial labor-law violators to compete for government contracts.

He has shut down the Government, putting 800,000 people out of Work.

He has opened the door to Russia to buddy up to Afghanistan, Syria, Iran and Turkey.

Last week he told the troops in Iraq that because they have not had a raise in 10 years he was going to give them a 10% raise.
    They have been given raises every year for the last 10 years. His was only 2.6%.

He has lied over 4000 times since he has been in office.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

Trump does Read

It looks like you don't either.

It looks like we do not agree, but you do not have to be an asshole about it.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/...s-in-iraq.html

Quote Originally Posted by JimBob  [View Original Post]
    You're such an idiot it's hardly worth the time it takes to point out your stupidity. Trump didn't take a picture with an actual operational Seal team. These are some support troops in the cafeteria. Do you think the Seals are in the kitchen peeling potatoes and washing dishes? No you dumb fuck they have a bunch of remfs to do stuff like that. You see beards on these guys? No "relaxed grooming standards". They also don't appear to be physically that big. Typically Seals ae big guys who hump a big ruck. But you know what? Now all the goat fuckers think there are way more Seals in Iraq than there actually are. Trump is using you stupid liberals and your biased media to accomplish his own ends. Glad you could be a tool again today

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trump and the Seal Team.jpg‎  

Winner 2017 Noob of the year

You're such an idiot it's hardly worth the time it takes to point out your stupidity. Trump didn't take a picture with an actual operational Seal team. These are some support troops in the cafeteria. Do you think the Seals are in the kitchen peeling potatoes and washing dishes? No you dumb fuck they have a bunch of remfs to do stuff like that. You see beards on these guys? No "relaxed grooming standards". They also don't appear to be physically that big. Typically Seals ae big guys who hump a big ruck. But you know what? Now all the goat fuckers think there are way more Seals in Iraq than there actually are. Trump is using you stupid liberals and your biased media to accomplish his own ends. Glad you could be a tool again today

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]

The Whole Team

Not just the Chaplin.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0407e9081117b

Sorry I was busy getting laid. I feel sad for you, stuck in sex prison USA, still whining about Trump. Trump owns the Seals. Trust me the Seals can handle the camel jockeys. Hope camel jockeys do "find" the Seals, they are going to regret they "discovered" the Seals. Seals find you, you don't find them. Probably all a big trap for towel heads. Just get a life. Keep it real bro.

ps - As much as I hate wasting my time reading this drivel, get this "the president asked the chaplain of Seal Team 5, Lieutenant Commander Kyu Lee, to take a picture with him" so Trump took a pic with chaps. What the fuck makes you think chaps has anything to do with operational assets??? You are such a fucking retard wt69. How did you live this long? Suspended animation? CHAPS he is a REMF his job is praying not killing. Oh yeah you never served a day in the military you sad sack of shit and now you are suddenly pretending interest since you think something bad about Trump. Get a life

Sorry I was busy getting laid. I feel sad for you, stuck in sex prison USA, still whining about Trump. Trump owns the Seals. Trust me the Seals can handle the camel jockeys. Hope camel jockeys do "find" the Seals, they are going to regret they "discovered" the Seals. Seals find you, you don't find them. Probably all a big trap for towel heads. Just get a life. Keep it real bro.

ps - As much as I hate wasting my time reading this drivel, get this "the president asked the chaplain of Seal Team 5, Lieutenant Commander Kyu Lee, to take a picture with him" so Trump took a pic with chaps. What the fuck makes you think chaps has anything to do with operational assets??? You are such a fucking retard wt69. How did you live this long? Suspended animation? CHAPS he is a REMF his job is praying not killing. Oh yeah you never served a day in the military you sad sack of shit and now you are suddenly pretending interest since you think something bad about Trump. Get a life

Trump gives the Identities and Locations of OUR Seal Team in Iraq.

Noobie is that your Buddy or Commie friend?

Go back to School. School never ends. Everyday you are Learning.

You Just learned something New.

https://nypost.com/2018/12/27/trump-...in-video-post/

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim Bob For This Post:

Traitor

Trump gives the Identities and Locations of OUR Seal Team in Iraq.

Noobie is that your Buddy or Commie friend?

Go back to School. School never ends. Everyday you are Learning.

You Just learned something New.

https://nypost.com/2018/12/27/trump-...in-video-post/

Crooked

Lock him Up.

https://www.postandcourier.com/news/...16ff3d09e.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENWW...9j33hAMwEdqcQo

I see no longer even a faade of "news" you have gone straight to so-called "comedy." I guess if you enjoy untrue "news" it is no surprise you also enjoy unfunny "comedy." Lol.

You are just repeating the same thing: you dislike Trump. However you cannot even name an actual law you allege be broke. Well my friend it isn't illegal to be disliked by fools.

I see no longer even a façade of "news" you have gone straight to so-called "comedy." I guess if you enjoy untrue "news" it is no surprise you also enjoy unfunny "comedy." Lol.

You are just repeating the same thing: you dislike Trump. However you cannot even name an actual law you allege be broke. Well my friend it isn't illegal to be disliked by fools.

Nooby, as I said before you have been conned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35T9jC_MASQ

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim Bob For This Post:

Your answer are all here

Nooby, as I said before you have been conned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35T9jC_MASQ

15. The Following User Says Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

You never answered this question, so I take it you concede the article did not even mention collusion.

So can you tell me where in this article collusion is even mentioned? All this article says is that Russians can't stand Democrats, and discovered evidence of Democrat's scandalous behavior, which they gave to Wikileaks. No where does it say there was collusion.
    https://start.att.net/news/read/arti.../category/news
    These two links seem to make a vague reference to some Russians telling Trump that Hillary is a lie and a cheat. Trump, like every other American, was already well aware that Hillary is a lie and a cheat. So what exactly was the "collusion"? Was there an illegal act in here somewhere? Is it a crime to be in a room when a boorish Russian repeats well known facts about Hillary's dishonesty? These articles simply don't describe any illegal activity by Trump, and the article clearly says it is only speculation that an activity that isn't even illegal may have taken place. Seems the only illegal activities described in this article were committed by Hillary.

Riddle me this, what law is it alleged that Trump broke? Don't send me a link to another speculative article from the yellow media. Send me a link the Federal law that you think was broken? You can't can you? You know why? No law was broken.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim Bob For This Post:

Read On

What country do you care about?

[URL}https://www.thedailybeast.com/mueller-is-telling-us-hes-got-trump-on-collusion[/URL]

The Plum Line Opinion
    Yes, there was ‘collusion.’ Now what should we do about it?
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.3ab2cdd47f07

So can you tell me where in this article collusion is even mentioned? All this article says is that Russians can't stand Democrats, and discovered evidence of Democrat's scandalous behavior, which they gave to Wikileaks. No where does it say there was collusion.

Ah yes the ad hominem attack when you have nothing worthwhile to say. You can't even say that without backup from someone else. Do continue. Maybe next time you will use your own brain and not someone else's.
    Quote Originally Posted by RcCollins  [View Original Post]
    I won't go away but will note your poor attempt at deflecting, not accepting facts and being out way of your depth. You are clearly here to spout off talking points. To the poster who sent me the PM telling me this clown is a simply an argumentative moron, I now see what you mean, thanks for the warning.
    ps - I like the magic trick where you call something you can't argue with a "talking point" because that is the secret trick to make an argument you don't like disappear.

Did you even read the articles you posted links to? "the bill renewed the Trafficking Victims Protection Act of 2000, the first comprehensive federal law for prosecution of traffickers" (Who was president in 2000?)
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bush-signs-anti-human-trafficking-bill/
    The excuse for shutting down BP was also child trafficking, not run of the mill prostitution
    https://www.vox.com/culture/2018/4/13/17172762/fosta-sesta-backpage-230-internet-freedom
    Sorry you're wrong. Take that Obama dick out of your mouth and READ!

Posting Limitations