Thread: Dub Techno Blog Tour

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by Esten

Zombie Walk

So today was the Zombie Walk in Buenos Aires: zombiewalk.com.ar

I missed it as I had to get my sleep after staying up to 3am last night. But I did spot a few zombies in Centro today mid-afternoon. You could tell it was a family event because I passed some groups with little kids dressed up as zombies. Saw another group of chicas with serious full-blown make up and attire, amazing job they looked almost scary. One had some nice cleavage on display as well, what a sight. I think this is an annual event and something to check out next time.

Saw a thread on here called "Is BA dead?"

Bwwaaahhahahahhaahahahahahahhaaaha LMAO.

The quality and quantity is still excellent. With some of the clubs closed, it is just distributed a little differently. But there is plenty, and some of it is exceptional. No way I will get through even half my list.

As far as the clubs, I am not really missing the old ones too much (maybe just a little). I'd probably just be running around more, trying to see everything. RIP: Madahos, Black, La Lopez, Solid Gold, Affaire, Shampoo, Cattos, Sens. Still around: at least five clubs by my count.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Esten For This Post:

Dub Techno Blog Tour

I am fortunate to be back in town for awhile and will post my notes here and in other specific threads. Once again a challenge to pick a title for my user blog, Ill stay with the theme of music that Ive been listening to lately - a Dub Techno Blog Live Show series that also conveys the relaxed chill vibe I try to tune into when Im down here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=551yHuu75WI

Had a direct flight that went smooth. Got some supplies at the EZE pharmacy and a bite to eat while waiting until I could check in my apartment. Weather on the weekend was cooler but fortunately the past couple of days it has warmed up, with clear blue skies.

So far 8 chicas in five days. One fair, the others good to great. The last 3 were within 24 hours ending at noon today, and were 3 excellent sessions with 3 different chicas each tapping into and delivering on a different type of fantasy session that I am somewhat wired to. Among the best 24 hour runs I have had. After these 3, there is a good chance I will just take it easy tonight and recharge. More later.

Posting Limitations