This blog is moderated by TejanoLibre

It's the damned paper wrapping

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    It was ok, they did something with the burger in the microwave. I don't know if they cook the burgers ahead then assemble and nuke but the bun was steamed super hot, too hot to hold.

I got the Bacon, it was ok, glad I tried it, but now that there is a 180 around the corner I'd go there instead.

Maybe the craft beer would be enough to go to Dellepiane, but that's not my thing.
    I have talked to them about wrapping the burgers with paper before bringing them to your table .

I am convinced that the wrapping paper is the culprit and causes the what otherwise should be excellent bread to be Steamed by the time that it arrives at your table.

I just tell them to lose the paper .

Still better than 99.9% of the other choices in Buenos Aires .

Glad you had the opportunity to visit .

TL.

Ate there yesterday

It was ok, they did something with the burger in the microwave. I don't know if they cook the burgers ahead then assemble and nuke but the bun was steamed super hot, too hot to hold.

I got the Bacon, it was ok, glad I tried it, but now that there is a 180 around the corner I'd go there instead.

Maybe the craft beer would be enough to go to Dellepiane, but that's not my thing.

Will have to check them out next time. The craft beer is a plus.

I stopped by 180 Burger Bar around 4pm last week, but it had closed for the day. I was bummed !

Thanks

Never even heard of them before.

Dellepiane Resto-Pub Best Burgers 3 Years in a Row

Dellepiane Resto-Pub.

Pasaje Luis Dellepiane 685.

American owned Burgers and craft brewery .

I'm surprised that Mr. DR has not mentioned this place before unless I missed the post throughout the years.

Homemade buns , Best fries in town , super rare meat if so desired and craft brews if you are a Sinner .

Beats the shit out of most of the other options.

180 Burger Bar may have better bread but barely . And the patties are slightly bigger.

But the best thing about the place is that it does not close the kitchen between lunch and dinnertime .

That's almost unheard-of in Buenos Aires.

Monday through Thursday the kitchen is open until 11pm.

Friday and Saturday the kitchen is open until 1am.

Packed during normal Argie eating hours.

It is located on a tiny 1 block street that is a little bit hidden if you are blind but about half a block from Callao between Tucuman and Viamonte.

Have Fun ,

TL.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Posting Limitations