This blog is moderated by PeterCook
    Never had a problem to bring a girl to my hotel. In many cases they take ID copy and that's it.

As far as covering yourself, it is wise for FS or anal.

Peter:

In addition to what TL says, stick to well reviewed chicas (here and on the local foro). Most hotels are chica-friendly, however, almost all of them require the chica's ID when she comes in to the building. I have had one hotel (Emperador) add a "guest" fee to my bill, when I had a friend over. While it showed up on the itemized receipt it was not on the final bill (helps with getting reimbursed).

Lots of the chicas on the internet are either fakes or in privados (small brothels) and they will send whomever is available, no matter how explicit you are about the chica you want. The well reviewed independent chicas are a better bet. There are also tons of privados in decent neighborhoods, including near your hotel I am sure. Read the reviews. They are worth a visit.

I put everything that'll fit in my safe (including passport, wallet, laptop, etc.). All my other stuff is put away. I keep out enough cash for the agreed upon fee and a little extra stashed in an easy to get to place, incase she deserves a propina (tip).

I have had many "friends" come visit me at my hotel and have never had a serious problem.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wild Walleye For This Post:

Impossible to Correctly Answer Your Questions

Quote Originally Posted by PeterCook  [View Original Post]
    Hello everybody.

I'm going to visit BA soon and I would like to get fun with some chicas.

It will be my first time with them...

So I have 2 basic questions:

A) Could you please let me know if it is "secure" to make the appointment in my hotel? Is there any risk in terms of security?

B) Could you please share any advise with me? (eg: use condoms, don't do this or that...).

Many thanks in advance to everybody and sorry if this topic was already discussed.

Regards,

Peter.
    Peter Cook like the English comedian ?

It's impossible to correctly answer your questions without knowing where you are staying .

Some places are a lot safer than others but if you stay in a decent place and in a decent neighborhood then you should be fine .

The majority of the hotels will require your visitors to provide an identity card and the card will be xeroxed to protect the innocent but common sense will help you if you use the safe in the room to protect your passport ,phones ,money and anything else that you can stuff in there .

The ability to speak a little bit of Spanish will help you enjoy your stay tremendously .

As far as wearing a raincoat in the shower it's not necessary as long as you stay away from the Conversion Vans / Transexual Transvestites.

They are the ones that contract ,carry and spread the plague .

Try to remember that a vast majority of the girls on the Internet have had their pictures Photo Shopped .

Also ,this place is a ghost town between the 20th. Of December and about the 20th of January .

Try to plan your trip accordingly if at all possible .

Have Fun ,

TL.

Your experiences in a Hotel + 1st time

Hello everybody.

I'm going to visit BA soon and I would like to get fun with some chicas.

It will be my first time with them...

So I have 2 basic questions:

A) Could you please let me know if it is "secure" to make the appointment in my hotel? Is there any risk in terms of security?

B) Could you please share any advise with me? (eg: use condoms, don't do this or that...).

Many thanks in advance to everybody and sorry if this topic was already discussed.

Regards,

Peter.

Posting Limitations