Thread: Emma Rose from CL

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by NewOrleans

On CL

I put up numerous job listing on CL, and she replied to one of them . If you have any suggestions on casa or reasonably priced girls I would really appreciate if you could pm. It's only my 2nd sack after 2 years and everything has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Not really my thing but I am curious, you said found but you also said she wouldn't have read your ad. If you don't mind I'm curious where you found her.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleans  [View Original Post]
    I think I hit the jackpot. I found a very hot 29 year old willing to enter into an arrangement for $350 a week with upto 6 visit. She is unemployed and says she is looking for a job that pays about $50 USD a day and if I am willing to per her that she will accept. I put an ad in a regular listing under market professional. Told here that we would give it a 1 month trial. She said she would have never read the personal adds. I'm not willing to share her info but will share my other friends I found alone if you are willing to share. Stay hunting my friends. Let the pros starve .
    Not really my thing but I am curious, you said found but you also said she wouldn't have read your ad. If you don't mind I'm curious where you found her.

Hitting the Ground Running

I think I hit the jackpot. I found a very hot 29 year old willing to enter into an arrangement for $350 a week with upto 6 visit. She is unemployed and says she is looking for a job that pays about $50 USD a day and if I am willing to per her that she will accept. I put an ad in a regular listing under market professional. Told here that we would give it a 1 month trial. She said she would have never read the personal adds. I'm not willing to share her info but will share my other friends I found alone if you are willing to share. Stay hunting my friends. Let the pros starve .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NewOrleans For This Post:

Buenos Aires is Definitely Overpriced

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the help so far. I really appreciate it. I arrive today and will start reporting ASAP. I'll be in BA for a few months . BA is definitely overpriced. I am now apprehensive about agreeing to stay for a long period.

In Eastern Europe you find tons of really hot girls for less than $50 USD. Colombia is another cheap great destination. It looks like it might be cheaper for me to fly in a girl for two weeks then to hire locally. Not much cheaper . I'm looking $1100 for airfare and 900 for hotel. It's only cheaper because it would be mutiple visit but of course she would want food and spending money so probably about the same price.

I have recently placed ads looking for a long term friend with a little success. Emma did not want to do a long term discount but would add an extra 30 minutes.

I put up ads on CL. I found one fairly attractive girl has agreed to $500 a week 3 times a week but I must host. I'll let you know how that goes . I also found a fat short 19 year with pieircings and tattoes but with a great personality for 200 USD a week. Not a stunner at all but really nice.

A really kind gentleman named TL has also helped my tremendously with 2 friends but we haven't settled the terms yet or meet up . I will report with his consent .

I miss the good old days but I guess it just goes to show you that you won't miss something till it's gone. I once thought about buying a house in BA but after reading the forum and rembering that a friend told me that's these type of things change from time to time I'm happy I didn't .

Ill be in BA hitting the streets and reporting for the next two months . Not many girls on CL or BP and all of the sites are heavily Photoshoped.

I usually like higher girls but can't justify the exceptional high prices of BA. It's crazy I will probably spend a whole let less than I budgetes because I'm not going to pay the high prices .

If anyone has any info for me please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    If you can find a decent looking BORN FEMALE worker within the better and safer neighborhoods of Buenos Aires for 500 lousy pesos you better runaway as fast as you can.

And if you can prove it I will kiss your ass.

No way that you can find a decent looking BORN female hooker in a decent part of Buenos Aires for 500p.

Not Recoleta or Palermo or even the Micro Center .

I said decent looking.

Have Fun ,

TL.
    What you say is true, but then Im not in centro , not even in the capital but in what is better known as "GBA" ( Greand Buenos Aires) or as we would say back home, The suburbs. Im seeing more girls looking for work , and most people cant afford to pay the tariffs. So some, in typical Argie fashion raise their rates so the can get by on the one "turno" a week they are getting, but others are reducing their prices. But going back to the question of what should you be paying or what are they worth.... I still feel that a average days pay for a "turno" is fair. The fact that there is almost no one in the city charging that rate just enforces the feeling that Buenos Aires has become over priced.

Sorrrrrybut...

...you find 'em for five. BUT you are not going where I go todo the deed and not overpaying. But aside, mi castellano/spanish is "sunny side up". Happy New Year, TL. Tomorrow will be in town.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Spassmusssein For This Post:

Impossible . At least I would not touch it .

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    Some one on this forum once said that that his rule of thumb was to pay a provider what a average days pay was where she is working. For me that makes a lot of sense. The next question being, what is a average days pay in Argentina? From my point of view, that is around five to six hundred pesos. And yes, five hundred pesos a day for six days a week barely supports a family of four today in Argentina. One person can probably scrape by all right. But please note, I said scrape by.

If you can find a decent looking BORN FEMALE worker within the better and safer neighborhoods of Buenos Aires for 500 lousy pesos you better runaway as fast as you can.

And if you can prove it I will kiss your ass.

No way that you can find a decent looking BORN female hooker in a decent part of Buenos Aires for 500p.

Not Recoleta or Palermo or even the Micro Center .

I said decent looking.

Have Fun ,

TL.

You are right I needed it. If you are in BA let me buy you a few beers. The crazy part is she is the 2nd girl to tell me $300. I have also gotten a lot of $150s. What do you think the right price should be for a girl these days. I miss the good old days.
    Some one on this forum once said that that his rule of thumb was to pay a provider what a average days pay was where she is working. For me that makes a lot of sense. The next question being, what is a average days pay in Argentina? From my point of view, that is around five to six hundred pesos. And yes, five hundred pesos a day for six days a week barely supports a family of four today in Argentina. One person can probably scrape by all right. But please note, I said scrape by.

That's an easy one

You are right I needed it. If you are in BA let me buy you a few beers. The crazy part is she is the 2nd girl to tell me $300. I have also gotten a lot of $150s. What do you think the right price should be for a girl these days. I miss the good old days.
    Asking for USD pass, asking for more than the local norm, pass, marketing herself as "not for everybody" really fucking pass.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Thanks for the swift kick to the butt.

Haha

Just wondering if anyone here has tried Emma Rose from CL. She is asking for 300 USD for an hour and will only accept USD and you also have to pay for the hotel. I know it is absurd but just wondering. She also seems a bit arrogant but when you are if you are sitting on a pot of gold maybe that's OK.
    She is trolling for idiots.

Emma Rose from CL

Just wondering if anyone here has tried Emma Rose from CL. She is asking for 300 USD for an hour and will only accept USD and you also have to pay for the hotel. I know it is absurd but just wondering. She also seems a bit arrogant but when you are if you are sitting on a pot of gold maybe that's OK.

Posting Limitations