Thread: 2017 Open Casa's

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This blog is moderated by NewOrleans

I guess that would be B

San Martin 793, piso 10 B. (old Esmeralda 847, piso 12 H, at Paraguay). Up to 19 Masajistas, two shifts. Prices: 250p massage hour, 1000-1200p complete. Tel: 15-2602-4481, 264 458 0141. Hours: 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by Trdn321  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for posting. Please let me know the apartment number for San Martin 793. Many thanks in advance.

What is the Apt # for San Martin 793

Quote Originally Posted by Mclim  [View Original Post]
    Thanks.

Spent a great few hours with Sofia from Brazil. Nice body, great bbbj, super kinky once she starts to get going.
    Thanks for posting. Please let me know the apartment number for San Martin 793. Many thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    They may say Si o No and buzz you in or not.
    Thanks.

Spent a great few hours with Sofia from Brazil. Nice body, great bbbj, super kinky once she starts to get going.

Chicas aqui

They may say Si o No and buzz you in or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Mclim  [View Original Post]
    Planning to go to San Martin 793 today, since it's open on a Sunday.

What do I need to say at the door to get in? I don't speak a word of Spanish.

Planning to go to San Martin 793 today, since it's open on a Sunday.

What do I need to say at the door to get in? I don't speak a word of Spanish.

Thanks

I found a Facebook page. Not sure if it is the same Brisa Massage.

https://www.facebook.com/brisa.masajes

Quote Originally Posted by Duke69  [View Original Post]
    Croix VIP. Went there this afternoon. There were 7 to 8 Masajistas reviewed. Do not remember exact count trying to remember names. A little caro $850 + $1000. Did not negotiate. Probably paid the high end tourist rate.

Did try 793 San Martin Friday night. $1000+$200propina. Good service. A little better then today.

Tourist report

Croix VIP. Went there this afternoon. There were 7 to 8 Masajistas reviewed. Do not remember exact count trying to remember names. A little caro $850 + $1000. Did not negotiate. Probably paid the high end tourist rate.

Did try 793 San Martin Friday night. $1000+$200propina. Good service. A little better then today.

Dunno

Quote Originally Posted by AllIWantIsLove  [View Original Post]
    No more Templo de Barby (which used to be on Florida - and I know that it has moved but have been hoping that it is at least still in business)?

Bob.
    DR only went to Barbies one time. Didn't even know it was Barbies until I had left.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Those days are over brotherman, I don't know of a single place with more than 5 girls anymore and only one of those and I wouldn't go to it.
    No more Templo de Barby (which used to be on Florida - and I know that it has moved but have been hoping that it is at least still in business)?

Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by Chezz  [View Original Post]
    You said a mouthful, though you can't blame a guy like Shamester for trying. The glory days are indeed long gone. I keep chasing the glory days in Russia and return disappointed. The days of girls lined up all the way down Tverskaya, from the Marriott to the Kremlin are also gone. But with Uber and a good translation program, Moscow can be fun. But I do like Argentina overall and have other reasons to go there.

Regarding Cafe Photo, that place (and others in Sao Paulo, like Bomboa) are a mind fuck of wall-to-wall beautiful women who love to fuck. Stopping in Brazil before arriving in Argentina has been part of my game plan for the last 10 years. God damn, I wish there was a place like Bomboa here in the States.

I'm sorry, what was the topic of this thread about again. I seem to have lost track...
    The first time that I went to Cafe Photo my challenges were (a.) deciding which one(s) I wanted and (b.) how much money I had to spend. It was as if Caligula had returned to Sao Paulo and opened a club. And as anywhere, you tip them well, you tip the staff, you show the girls respect and the girls will give you their cell number. It's an upfront investment that almost always pays off. At this point I don't need to go the club anymore.

A great place to go now, for the adventurous and street smart savvy, is Caracas. With Venezuela's economic collapse there are many attractive women offering their services who never would have considered doing so before Chavez and Maduro degraded the country. The women are more than grateful to have a foreign client who can pay them in dollars. And unlike in Colombia, expats in Venezuela haven't ruined things royally for everyone else, since there are so few expats there to begin with. Again, add the respect and a token-of-appreciation tip, and the world is your oyster.

Quote Originally Posted by Myolta  [View Original Post]
    Buenos Aires is a shell of what it used to be. The glory days of Black and Madaho's have faded into obscurity with just the tired old remnants of the self-styled and so-called great mongers remaining; many of whom are reduced to lurking about the barrios trying to save 20 pesos here and there on a meal, a la Shamester. Eventually you'll find a few keepers via the internet sites after more misfires than you'll care to remember. But with Argentina's inflation somewhere around 40% a year, chica prices, and prices overall, only increase. It's a fool's game.

The situation here in Brasil is considerably better in terms of selection and cost-of-living. If being a monger is your labour of love, why stay in Buenos Aires only to see a dwindling supply in terms of quantity and quality? Why have your income, fixed or otherwise, purchase less and less? It makes no sense to me and, based on the number of foreigners who I meet in Brasilian clubs, the word is out that Buenos Aires is for those who can't afford to go anywhere else. The high end women here are stunning and there are more clubs than I can recall. While the great clubs like Cafe Photo are better than Black or Madaho's could ever be, combined. It's an easy decision.
    You said a mouthful, though you can't blame a guy like Shamester for trying. The glory days are indeed long gone. I keep chasing the glory days in Russia and return disappointed. The days of girls lined up all the way down Tverskaya, from the Marriott to the Kremlin are also gone. But with Uber and a good translation program, Moscow can be fun. But I do like Argentina overall and have other reasons to go there.

Regarding Cafe Photo, that place (and others in Sao Paulo, like Bomboa) are a mind fuck of wall-to-wall beautiful women who love to fuck. Stopping in Brazil before arriving in Argentina has been part of my game plan for the last 10 years. God damn, I wish there was a place like Bomboa here in the States.

I'm sorry, what was the topic of this thread about again. I seem to have lost track...

Quote Originally Posted by Moore  [View Original Post]
    I've read the recent reports and made some calls and Whatapp messages to girls on the Bairesgirls site. So far I've only found small operations...apartments with 1 or 2 girls.

I've always preferred apartments with 5 or more girls. If I enter one with 10 it's nearly a certainty that I'll like at least 1. To me, trekking to an apartment downtown that has 1 girl that I probably won't even like is just a waste of time.

So has anyone found these larger scale apartments ? Recoleta or Palermo even better. I understand that people are not necessarily posting addresses anymore. So please PM me if needed.

Thanks.

Moore.
    Buenos Aires is a shell of what it used to be. The glory days of Black and Madaho's have faded into obscurity with just the tired old remnants of the self-styled and so-called great mongers remaining; many of whom are reduced to lurking about the barrios trying to save 20 pesos here and there on a meal, a la Shamester. Eventually you'll find a few keepers via the internet sites after more misfires than you'll care to remember. But with Argentina's inflation somewhere around 40% a year, chica prices, and prices overall, only increase. It's a fool's game.

The situation here in Brasil is considerably better in terms of selection and cost-of-living. If being a monger is your labour of love, why stay in Buenos Aires only to see a dwindling supply in terms of quantity and quality? Why have your income, fixed or otherwise, purchase less and less? It makes no sense to me and, based on the number of foreigners who I meet in Brasilian clubs, the word is out that Buenos Aires is for those who can't afford to go anywhere else. The high end women here are stunning and there are more clubs than I can recall. While the great clubs like Cafe Photo are better than Black or Madaho's could ever be, combined. It's an easy decision.

Gone gone gone

I've read the recent reports and made some calls and Whatapp messages to girls on the Bairesgirls site. So far I've only found small operations...apartments with 1 or 2 girls.

I've always preferred apartments with 5 or more girls. If I enter one with 10 it's nearly a certainty that I'll like at least 1. To me, trekking to an apartment downtown that has 1 girl that I probably won't even like is just a waste of time.

So has anyone found these larger scale apartments ? Recoleta or Palermo even better. I understand that people are not necessarily posting addresses anymore. So please PM me if needed.

Thanks.

Moore.
    Those days are over brotherman, I don't know of a single place with more than 5 girls anymore and only one of those and I wouldn't go to it.

Thanks.

Moore.
    Its tough sledding to be sure. San Martin 793 will have 5 plus girls every now and then, but you definitely can't count on it. Cordoba 1111 has downsized from a big operation on Florida to only a few girls. In fact you're likely better off making an appointment at Cordoba.

Thanks.

Moore.

Posting Limitations