Thread: 2017 Open Casa's

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
This blog is moderated by NewOrleans

The List

The problem today is that the guys that go to B.A. Have not reported on what is open or closed.

I did that with a few places last February and there were a few open, but advertising as Massage places.

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleans  [View Original Post]
    It seems like a lot of casa are no longer in business . I want to do this like they Prauge Boys are doing. Because casa come and go they keep an active list of open casas. They do it for winter and summer of each year . Let's just start a list of casa open for business. From looking at the list most of the post are so old I can't tell if they are still open for business. In the past I have gone to casa and found out that are out of busimess. This list is supposed to be of casa currently open and ready for business in 2017.

That's Easy

Specifically Palermo and Belagrano but I'm open to any areas?
    That's easy.

There are none in Palermo or Belgrano.

Not counting the Best club in town .

Nuevo Estilo.

Later ,

TL.

What are the best Casas in BA now.

Specifically Palermo and Belagrano but I'm open to any areas?

I Apologise TL I meant still open and operating

It seems like a lot of casa are no longer in business . I want to do this like they Prauge Boys are doing. Because casa come and go they keep an active list of open casas. They do it for winter and summer of each year . Let's just start a list of casa open for business. From looking at the list most of the post are so old I can't tell if they are still open for business. In the past I have gone to casa and found out that are out of busimess. This list is supposed to be of casa currently open and ready for business in 2017.

Hi Guys,

I would like for us to start making a list of casas that are currently open for business. Let's make the site helpful for everyone in BA.
    I can start by saying without much doubt that every casa in Buenos Aires is closed Tonight but there are always a few Indies.

But you would have had a better chance if you had made a reservation for a New Year´s Eve.

2 weeks ago .

TL.

2017 Open Casa's

Hi Guys,

I would like for us to start making a list of casas that are currently open for business. Let's make the site helpful for everyone in BA.

Posting Limitations