This blog is moderated by KenDavis03
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#3320  [View Original Post]
    I doubt he is on a cruise. He seems to be going on a cargo ship.

It would be impossible for him to predict a date.

TL, maybe you can send him 3-4 whatsapp numbers?
    Yes, exact date not.yet known, but target is March 15, and I'll start having Internet access about 24 hours prior.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    The exact date Would help tremendously.

Also , none of the female Guides think beyond tomorrow so 6 weeks from now is an eternity .

Have fun on your cruise .

TL.
    I doubt he is on a cruise. He seems to be going on a cargo ship.

It would be impossible for him to predict a date.

TL, maybe you can send him 3-4 whatsapp numbers?

The Exact Date Would Help Tremendously

Quote Originally Posted by KenDavis03  [View Original Post]
    I am taking a long ocean voyage and probably won't have much internet along the way. At the end of it, I'll be in Buenos Aires for just 1 night. I have been there before but this time I 'm on my own, and after 6 weeks on a ship I am looking for a nice time with a lovely girl. I'm staying at a hotel in Recoleta and would prefer to host but can travel if need be.

What I am hoping to avoid is the experience where you get to town, have a few numbers, and scramble to arrange something. I won't have time or energy for something like that, so I am wondering if anyone knows any fantastic girls that I might contact. For example, someone who is beautiful but maybe over 30 is best, speaks good english, and mostly a GFE - a nice girl who provides a good, non-rushed time, and I'm happy to pay a premium for it.

I don't know anyone down there, but I'm starting to look now because soon I am off to sea and it'll be too late!!

I have tons of references and am active on the other forum, but new here. Any great recommendations would be wonderful.
    The exact date Would help tremendously.

Also , none of the female Guides think beyond tomorrow so 6 weeks from now is an eternity .

Have fun on your cruise .

TL.

Just one night layover in BA - hoping to arrange for a guaranteed good time!

I am taking a long ocean voyage and probably won't have much internet along the way. At the end of it, I'll be in Buenos Aires for just 1 night. I have been there before but this time I 'm on my own, and after 6 weeks on a ship I am looking for a nice time with a lovely girl. I'm staying at a hotel in Recoleta and would prefer to host but can travel if need be.

What I am hoping to avoid is the experience where you get to town, have a few numbers, and scramble to arrange something. I won't have time or energy for something like that, so I am wondering if anyone knows any fantastic girls that I might contact. For example, someone who is beautiful but maybe over 30 is best, speaks good english, and mostly a GFE - a nice girl who provides a good, non-rushed time, and I'm happy to pay a premium for it.

I don't know anyone down there, but I'm starting to look now because soon I am off to sea and it'll be too late!!

I have tons of references and am active on the other forum, but new here. Any great recommendations would be wonderful.

Posting Limitations