Thread: Diana

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Shamester
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyOne  [View Original Post]
    The only reason the prices are crazy is because some idiots are paying it...I can tell you the Argentinians are not paying $USD 300 / hr or anything like it. Sooner or later the prices have to come down because the girls have to eat and feed their kidz and pay the rent etc...I for one wont pay more than $2000 pesos a jump..and for that price I want to make a night of it....i.e.. Dinner,drinks dancing and sex for the $2000. If you let the girls think their pussy's are golden and pay a high price..then suddenly its Golden as they want that price all the time. In Golfs case he pays the $USD600 (Fuck that is a months salary..?) the next date she wants the same....Better to say I love...Darling but I only have $X pesos if you change your mind you know where I am...and sooner or later she will want/need the money and you can then negotiate more time..

Sly.
    I reside in a building with quite expensive departamentos which constantly experience a high turnover of mostly wealthy Yanks who rent at inflated Airbnb prices. Having traveled so far and having paid such exorbitant Airbnb rental rates, these fellows have little regard spending $500 for girls that would, at best, cost perhaps 150 Euros in Paris. The reasoning being that these lads simply can't go home empty handed. Often, the girls' prices are marked up by the taxi drivers and the security guard. Then naturally the girls gossip about their lucre and prices increase, hurting many in the expat community who can't compete financially.

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleans  [View Original Post]
    I have been working on a 25 year old from a office pretty close to my office. I see her basically everyday and I finally approached here in a kind of joking way and she said I won't have a problem with it but you would need to pay me $600 USD because I don't need the money and so you would have to offer me enough money to turn me on. I really wanted her and I see her regularly, but I just couldn't do the $600. I think I'm my mind I've made her hotter. I hope I don't break down and give it to her. I have found a lot of girls offering $75 or 800 to 1000.
    It may well be true that she doesn't need the money at all, and won't budge from $600. In that case you should remain unattached and let it go. But before moving on, don't miss an opportunity to influence the market as well. Tell her nicely but directly, you would really love to spend time with her, but you typically pay around $100 for this type of arrangement for a short term date (dinner and fun). In her case you could pay a little more, but just a little. If she was telling the truth then you are done, but if she was bluffing or posturing then she'll have something to think about.

Crazy Prices...

The only reason the prices are crazy is because some idiots are paying it...I can tell you the Argentinians are not paying $USD 300 / hr or anything like it. Sooner or later the prices have to come down because the girls have to eat and feed their kidz and pay the rent etc...I for one wont pay more than $2000 pesos a jump..and for that price I want to make a night of it....i.e.. Dinner,drinks dancing and sex for the $2000. If you let the girls think their pussy's are golden and pay a high price..then suddenly its Golden as they want that price all the time. In Golfs case he pays the $USD600 (Fuck that is a months salary..?) the next date she wants the same....Better to say I love...Darling but I only have $X pesos if you change your mind you know where I am...and sooner or later she will want/need the money and you can then negotiate more time..

Sly.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sly One For This Post:

I completely agree with you Golf

The longer I am her the more I realize they are crazy and would rather starve. I don't understand why the won't negotiate. The longer I am here I think it's crazy to pay anything above 1500 pesos is absurd. The funny part is how many guys here are pushing these expensive girls. We really need to start boycotting and banning expensive girls and block anyone who promotes them . Can you tell me which city you are reffeing to and please let me know if I can buy you a few beers .

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleans  [View Original Post]
    I contacted this woman today and she told me she wanted $300 USD and hour. That's kind of high for BA but the problem is she looks like an old lady. Her profile picture is not attractive and she isn't a a spring chicken .

BA is getting crazy. I have been working on a 25 year old from a office pretty close to my office. I see her basically everyday and I finally approached here in a kind of joking way and she said I won't have a problem with it but you would need to pay me $600 USD because I don't need the money and so you would have to offer me enough money to turn me on. I really wanted her and I see her regularly, but I just couldn't do the $600. I think I'm my mind I've made her hotter. I hope I don't break down and give it to her. I have found a lot of girls offering $75 or 800 to 1000.
    Many f these girls are crazy. But whats worse is they think you are stupid. Thats what really annoys me. But it seems there are more girls then clients lately. At least out here in the boon docks. I have seen several ads for "oral sin hasta la final" starting at $200p. And while some girls keep changing their names (but not their pictures or phone numbers....) and asking for more, most are offering more time or anything to entice you. Talking with one girl I know . She says there is no money on the streets and a lot of people are scared.

$300 USD and picture on WhatsApp is an old woman

I contacted this woman today and she told me she wanted $300 USD and hour. That's kind of high for BA but the problem is she looks like an old lady. Her profile picture is not attractive and she isn't a a spring chicken .

BA is getting crazy. I have been working on a 25 year old from a office pretty close to my office. I see her basically everyday and I finally approached here in a kind of joking way and she said I won't have a problem with it but you would need to pay me $600 USD because I don't need the money and so you would have to offer me enough money to turn me on. I really wanted her and I see her regularly, but I just couldn't do the $600. I think I'm my mind I've made her hotter. I hope I don't break down and give it to her. I have found a lot of girls offering $75 or 800 to 1000.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewOrleans For This Post:

Diana

Amazing chica that is very entrepreneurial. Carries around a credit card charger that accepts visa.

Posting Limitations