Thread: Girls into Couples

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by USCouple

I am just an Adult Activities Consultant .

Quote Originally Posted by USCouple  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the reply. I thought that the swinger clubs were closed down now with the new law?

Perfect English definitely isn't needed, and honestly I could get by without it if I had to as long as we could communicate through email before and use google translate to make sure we were on the same page and negotiate.

We'd probably only need 1, but depending on prices & the night... You never know! Any suggestions you have on girls are definitely appreciated!
    I am just an Adult Activities Consultant .

Whatsapp is what everyone uses and I can send you some information a lot easier and quicker.

Real Time .

Number:

+54911 6116 4254.

Thanks for your time and interest .

TL.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    That's common down here.

Avoid the online scams.

The locals are Very good at photo-shop and you will be lucky if you even get the same person in the picture to show up.

Expect the person in the picture to be at least 20 years older and 20 kilos heavier. Minimum.

Or someone completely different .

And if you sound like a Gringo on the phone it's 3 times more expensive.

There's also an upscale Swinger's Club if it's still open.

Do you need 1 or 2 volunteers ?

The hardest part of the equation is the ability to speak English but the rest is not a problem.

I know some English speaking Guides that should be willing to show you around the world.

Just don't expect perfect English.

Who Cares ?

Thanks,

TL.
    Thanks for the reply. I thought that the swinger clubs were closed down now with the new law?

Perfect English definitely isn't needed, and honestly I could get by without it if I had to as long as we could communicate through email before and use google translate to make sure we were on the same page and negotiate.

We'd probably only need 1, but depending on prices & the night... You never know! Any suggestions you have on girls are definitely appreciated!

That's Common

Quote Originally Posted by USCouple  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, new on here. Young couple from the US here that will be visiting BA soon and looking for good looking girls that are into couples and aren't 500 USD per hour which seems insane for BA. It seems most online are fake pics, or trying to charge US prices.

Attractive & bi are hard requirements for us, and preferably can communicate a bit in English as well. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
    That's common down here.

Avoid the online scams.

The locals are Very good at photo-shop and you will be lucky if you even get the same person in the picture to show up.

Expect the person in the picture to be at least 20 years older and 20 kilos heavier. Minimum.

Or someone completely different .

And if you sound like a Gringo on the phone it's 3 times more expensive.

There's also an upscale Swinger's Club if it's still open.

Do you need 1 or 2 volunteers ?

The hardest part of the equation is the ability to speak English but the rest is not a problem.

I know some English speaking Guides that should be willing to show you around the world.

Just don't expect perfect English.

Who Cares ?

Thanks,

TL.

Girls into Couples

Hey everyone, new on here. Young couple from the US here that will be visiting BA soon and looking for good looking girls that are into couples and aren't 500 USD per hour which seems insane for BA. It seems most online are fake pics, or trying to charge US prices.

Attractive & bi are hard requirements for us, and preferably can communicate a bit in English as well. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Posting Limitations