Thread: Pros and cons

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Shamester
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamester  [View Original Post]
    Last night met up with a regular chica friend. Started with shared snacks and happy hour drinks.

Chica has family issues. Attempted to listen and be as unresponsive as possible.

She had remarked several times before that I was nice to her. It is interesting since I was interacting no differently than any other regular gringo monger. It is also a reflection on Argentine men.

This chica is hot young and slim. Stylish dresser. We start french kissing in the cab and at the restaurant. It was embarrassing but she was oblivious.

Back at the hotel she did not want to be a **** so she put up a fight. The front desk dude was tripping out.

Finally at the room she was like a crazed animal. Had to calm down. Good long passionate sessions with no condom. Maybe 2 hours.

The downside was no bj and no cowgirl or doggie. She only likes missionary and side ways. This chica maneuvers expertly in these positions.

Chica needed to be at work. Two more sessions with condoms. She had no idea the earlier sessions were without a condom.

Chica is a sweetheart. Unfortunately there is no future due to age and language differences.

Sure feels nice to be wrapped in a split air room with a king size bed wrapped around a sweet babe despite the lack of bjs, hjs and positions that require me to be superman.
    The truth is , most "pros" in Argentina are "cons"! :-).

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

Pros and cons

Last night met up with a regular chica friend. Started with shared snacks and happy hour drinks.

Chica has family issues. Attempted to listen and be as unresponsive as possible.

She had remarked several times before that I was nice to her. It is interesting since I was interacting no differently than any other regular gringo monger. It is also a reflection on Argentine men.

This chica is hot young and slim. Stylish dresser. We start french kissing in the cab and at the restaurant. It was embarrassing but she was oblivious.

Back at the hotel she did not want to be a **** so she put up a fight. The front desk dude was tripping out.

Finally at the room she was like a crazed animal. Had to calm down. Good long passionate sessions with no condom. Maybe 2 hours.

The downside was no bj and no cowgirl or doggie. She only likes missionary and side ways. This chica maneuvers expertly in these positions.

Chica needed to be at work. Two more sessions with condoms. She had no idea the earlier sessions were without a condom.

Chica is a sweetheart. Unfortunately there is no future due to age and language differences.

Sure feels nice to be wrapped in a split air room with a king size bed wrapped around a sweet babe despite the lack of bjs, hjs and positions that require me to be superman.

Posting Limitations