Thread: Maria Riot

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Local
    Right. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    I thought her writing was very interesting. She's obviously quite intelligent and reasonably well-educated. I'd definitely like to meet her. Well, I mean I'd definitely like to fuck her, for the right price. She reminds me of another gal who posted on here for a while, an argie who was blogging in English about her life as a hooker. Can't recall her name, but a bunch of the fellas fucked her and then she married a monger and moved to the US for a while. Surprisingly that did not work out. What the hell was her stage name? Something very dramatic, is all I remember.

Doesn't seem like a b!tch or anything, really. Just a gal trying to figure herself out.
    Her artistic name was Chanel.

I thought her writing was very interesting. She's obviously quite intelligent and reasonably well-educated. I'd definitely like to meet her. Well, I mean I'd definitely like to fuck her, for the right price. She reminds me of another gal who posted on here for a while, an argie who was blogging in English about her life as a hooker. Can't recall her name, but a bunch of the fellas fucked her and then she married a monger and moved to the US for a while. Surprisingly that did not work out. What the hell was her stage name? Something very dramatic, is all I remember.

Doesn't seem like a b!tch or anything, really. Just a gal trying to figure herself out.

Quote Originally Posted by Local  [View Original Post]
    I was just surfing the web on issues completely irrelated to the central subject matter of AP, when I accidentally found this site: www.mariariot.com.

I did no recon, nor do I plan to. But I though some members would find it interesting, even if the material is only in Spanish.
    Another feminist working girl.

Maria Riot

I was just surfing the web on issues completely irrelated to the central subject matter of AP, when I accidentally found this site: www.mariariot.com.

I did no recon, nor do I plan to. But I though some members would find it interesting, even if the material is only in Spanish.
    Last edited by Local; 04-02-17 at 21:05. Reason: typo

Posting Limitations