Thread: Damn, let's update this old damn list!

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by TomJackin

Addresses

Before I started the Lists and Maps for about 15 or so countries, my buddy used to write the addresses on Napkins. Those were really hard to read, that is why I Started printing the List and Maps For Free.

What the Fuck are you Offering?

Free PMs to You?

And You will tell them each and every place to go to get laid?

Quote Originally Posted by HappyGoLucky  [View Original Post]
    Here's the "Keep" thread gentlemen: http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru....php?8993-Keep.

As an aside, I received the following message last year. At one time this forum was an invaluable source of information, so I wonder what other posters think about this. I won't reveal the poster's handle.

"I know that you mean well, but posting info on a forum about good fishing holes will sour the pond. It is econ 101....... The girls will suddenly be less available and the price will increase. I wish you good fishing.......but please keep it to yourself.
    You might consider not disclosing the venue as well as the Chica's name.....as more traffic is not in our best interest. It is better not helping the girls or guys. Increased demand is damaging to us. The cost basis of helping girls immediately goes to zero."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

Sad, but true in many cases.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyGoLucky  [View Original Post]
    As an aside, I received the following message last year. At one time this forum was an invaluable source of information, so I wonder what other posters think about this. I won't reveal the poster's handle.

"I know that you mean well, but posting info on a forum about good fishing holes will sour the pond. It is econ 101....... The girls will suddenly be less available and the price will increase. I wish you good fishing.......but please keep it to yourself.
    You might consider not disclosing the venue as well as the Chica's name.....as more traffic is not in our best interest. It is better not helping the girls or guys. Increased demand is damaging to us. The cost basis of helping girls immediately goes to zero."
    Sounds like a selfish bastard that would never write a TR. Many members, especially on ISG just gather information and keep information to themselves. That is not what this board or the ISG board is about. Too bad there are members like that on any information board.

Working on the TR for BA; hopefully it will be out sometime next week.

Thanks for sharing.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomJackin For This Post:

Keep

Here's the "Keep" thread gentlemen: http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru....php?8993-Keep.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    No one has made a thread for it.

So, are you saying it is the same address as Cattos?

Keep (ex-Cattos)

Suipacha 930, near Paraguay. 20-30 Chicas. Tel: ______. Hours: 11 pm to Morning.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?h...665000001&z=16

6. The Following User Says Thank You to HappyGoLucky For This Post:

Update on Palermo Clubs map.

Last, but not least, the clubs on the Palermo map.

Went looking for the open clubs on the map:

Cocodrillo: open and operating.

Affaire: gone.

Toreto: gone.

Headed back to San Diego tonight; exhausted, but satisfied.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomJackin For This Post:

Update on Flores Clubs map.

I took one for the team and ventured out to Flores with the trusty map in pocket. I was out there Saturday night and I returned last night (Tuesday) to follow up on a few things. And of course, for sex with one of the girls I met Friday night.

There are only TWO clubs open and operating.

Enigma on Algerich.

Lola, not LolaS on Av. Juan Bautista Alberdi.

All the girls were asking for 1000, plus the hotel fee for an hour. The hotel fee last night was 215 pesos.

Besides the two clubs, street girls were abundant. The majority of the SGs are from the DR.

Saturday night, there was 5 SGs on the corner of Av. Juan Bautista Alberdi and Jose Marti.

They also hang out around the S/T hotel called Obsession. There was 3 SGs at the main entrance on Av. Coronel Ramon Lorenzo. There were 4 other SGs at the garage entrance on Jose Marti.

All girls were asking for 1000 for an hour plus the hotel cost.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170628_005952.jpg‎   20170628_010121.jpg‎   20170628_010133.jpg‎  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TomJackin For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    We used to call that place the "Wrinkle Room" due to the age of the chicas and it was a mix of pro and non. So were they all pros in there?
    I saw mostly pros the three nights I was in the place. But then again, I only look for pros; no longer have the patience for that dating crap.

How do I know if they are pros or not? If they smile or chat with an old fuck like me; pros!

Quote Originally Posted by TomJackin  [View Original Post]
    Delete:

Bar El Verde.

Av. Reconquista 878.

Spanish is needed. Chatted with 2 chicas on Friday the 16th. That told me that Mondays and Wednesdays are good nights. Went Monday the 19th, 4 girls were available, pulled one for 1500, she stayed for 3 hours. Returned last night, 6 girls in the place around 11.
    We used to call that place the "Wrinkle Room" due to the age of the chicas and it was a mix of pro and non. So were they all pros in there?

Update on Microcenter Clubs map.

Delete:

Approach, that space and address now belongs to LEPO spice store.

https://www.facebook.com/lepoalmacen/

Add:

Bar El Verde.

Av. Reconquista 878.

Spanish is needed. Chatted with 2 chicas on Friday the 16th. That told me that Mondays and Wednesdays are good nights. Went Monday the 19th, 4 girls were available, pulled one for 1500, she stayed for 3 hours. Returned last night, 6 girls in the place around 11.

Update Recoleta Clubs map

I returned there last night and saw more of the same; clubs that were closed or replaced by regular bars.

Toreto Window scraped of information placed is closed (see photo).

Sodoma Replaced by regular bar, Brew Republic (see photo).

Malaka Replaced by regular bar, Cervecerk Artesanal (see photo).

La Lopez No longer exist, confirmed by two meseros in regular bar in same area, called Silver Pub.

The meseros told me there are only 2 places for chicas, Newport and DLirio.

Players Doesnt exist! Ive walked that block on two different nights felt like I was chasing after my own tail.

Spotted street girls on the corner of Vicente Lopez and Azcuenaga.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170626_235759.jpg‎   20170627_000127.jpg‎   20170627_000409.jpg‎  

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TomJackin For This Post:

Right now, I'm focused on the maps so me and others know where to go and what is open or closed. I pulled 2 chicas from Cafe Iberia, one at 1500, the other was chunky, but fun, for 50 USD for TLN.

BayBoy, you know me and know you will get a full report on what I find after my trip.

Today, I'm headed for Montevideo for 3 nights and I will find out what I can.
    Thanks for the info about Café Iberia. I was there last year. They were asking around 1000 for short time. I know you do big time reports from everywhere you go. World Travel 69 tries to do his best on updating lists and maps with the limited info he gets from mongers. Sometimes its spotty, just like what your going to get from Montevideo.

I will post a full report later.

Quote Originally Posted by BayBoy  [View Original Post]
    Thru all this banter about updating the map/list in BA and whats open, nobody has said anything about prices. What are these chicas charging now, especially at Caf Iberia. That's part of the issue with BA of why its not a mongering destination, is how expensive its become.

At Keep drinks are 300p (that's like $18?? Yiks).
    Right now, I'm focused on the maps so me and others know where to go and what is open or closed. I pulled 2 chicas from Cafe Iberia, one at 1500, the other was chunky, but fun, for 50 USD for TLN.

BayBoy, you know me and know you will get a full report on what I find after my trip.

Today, I'm headed for Montevideo for 3 nights and I will find out what I can.

Prices

Thru all this banter about updating the map/list in BA and whats open, nobody has said anything about prices. What are these chicas charging now, especially at Café Iberia. That's part of the issue with BA of why its not a mongering destination, is how expensive its become.

At Keep drinks are 300p (that's like $18?? Yiks).

There's a thread for Keep.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    No one has made a thread for it.

So, are you saying it is the same address as Cattos?

Keep (ex-Cattos)

Suipacha 930, near Paraguay. 20-30 Chicas. Tel: ______. Hours: 11 pm to Morning.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?h...665000001&z=16
    You can find it in the Clubs and Boliches section.
    Keep is in the same building (interior re-decorated) as Catto's. But most of the personnel and much of the talent came from Hook.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Local For This Post:

Periplo is a Chica Pub

TejanoLibre went out Friday night and I returned last (Sunday) night to confirm and take photos.

Club 977 (ex Mia's Place).

Hook - Closed.

Ness - Closed.

Keep (ex-Cattos).

Periplo Bar 554 M.T. Alvear Appears open, but regular bar (photo).

Point Closed, no sign, address does not exists (photos).

The addresses go from 960 to 978.

Approach Closed, appears to be another place (photo).

Sens - Closed.

Exedra Girls cannot hang inside, so they hang outside the restaurant.

Note that whole block has girls, but most are around Exedra.

Cutty Sark Closed, now a Chinese restaurant.

Barbaro 421 Tres Sargentos Appears open, but regular bar/restaurant (photo).

Black and White Regular bar, bartender told me working girls come and go.

Cafe Orleans - Closed, boarded up like a redheaded stepchild!

Cafe Iberia - Active inside, pulled one from there last night.

Tributo Closed.

Please correct me if needed; Im all for an accurate map.
    Periplo is a traditional Irish type Pub with tuck and roll leatherette booths and a dark wood bar fitted with brass railings.

Private sofas on the 1st. Floor. Good selection of whisky.

It is the only place that has Chicas early.

Starting around 5pm Monday through Friday.

Across the street from what was the Marriott or Plaza Hotel . Plaza San Martin.

Happy Trails,

TL.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

My final research on the Microcenter Clubs’ map.

TejanoLibre went out Friday night and I returned last (Sunday) night to confirm and take photos.

Club 977 (ex Mia's Place).

Hook - Closed.

Ness - Closed.

Keep (ex-Cattos).

Periplo Bar – 554 M.T. Alvear – Appears open, but regular bar (photo).

Point – Closed, no sign, address does not exists (photos).

The addresses go from 960 to 978.

Approach – Closed, appears to be another place (photo).

Sens - Closed.

Exedra – Girls cannot hang inside, so they hang outside the restaurant.

Note – that whole block has girls, but most are around Exedra.

Cutty Sark – Closed, now a Chinese restaurant.

Barbaro – 421 Tres Sargentos – Appears open, but regular bar/restaurant (photo).

Black and White – Regular bar, bartender told me working girls come and go.

Cafe Orleans - Closed, boarded up like a redheaded stepchild!

Cafe Iberia - Active inside, pulled one from there last night.

Tributo – Closed.

Please correct me if needed; I’m all for an accurate map.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170618_224045.jpg‎   20170618_224514.jpg‎   20170618_224831.jpg‎   20170618_224849.jpg‎   20170618_225118.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations