This blog is moderated by Alsauer

Great Forum!

Thank you guys for feeling me welcome at this Forum.

Thanks Tres3, TejanoLibre!

For now, I went out last night, had dinner at the Four Seasons, superb dry aged ojo de bife, not too expensive as I expected, and for sure the best beef in my life. Will surely go back there.

After that ventured to the area in Recoleta, near the cemetery, when inside a bar that looked like business, and It sure was, but nothing catched my attention, so went back to the hotel.

I already arranged for tonight with one of the girls that post here, hope everything goes well, will give a report after the deed is done.

So far, loving Buenos Aires.

Cheers,

Al.

Welcome to the Den of Iniquity ! If you are not careful !

Quote Originally Posted by Alsauer  [View Original Post]
    Good night guys.

Just arrived to BA, will be here for a week, on a job assignment. This is my first time in South America, and so far, this city is much better than I expected.

I'm not new to the hobby, so I know that everywhere it is a different game.

Wondering if any of you got time to give me some advice on the two things I want to try in BA:

1- Girls.

2- Super steak.

I've been looking at the post of girls on this site, my interest is for incall, checked at my hotel, and there is no problem with that.

If you have any recommendations for girls are top level, (On quality, not $$$ !!) please let me know. I'm 31, so looking for something in her 20's.

Also for a once in a lifetime steak dinner, what would you suggest?

Many thanks in advance, if any fellow hobbyist is at the Park Hyatt or nearby, drop me a message, I have a lot of free time in the evenings.

Just hope the rain goes away!

Best regards,

Albert.
    Welcome to BA !

Happy to lend you a few pointers !

Happy Trails ,

THX-1138,

TL.

La Cabrera Restaurant

Went last night to La Cabrera in Palermo. With a local colleague.

Amazing experience, had an bife de chorizo, and it was tender and cooked to perfection. Roasted vegetables where a very nice touch also.

The bill was around $80, for 2, with wine, think it is not cheap for Argentina, but reasonable.

Would try also the dry aged beef at the restaurant at the Four Seasons.

Still no girls, but have got some response from the girls that post here, hope to get some action tonight!

Cheers,

Al.

Excellent report

Thanks TomJackin!

I read your report in detail, you like adventure!

Will sure visit some of the places you mentioned.

Just posted updated info in June.

Quote Originally Posted by Alsauer  [View Original Post]
    Good night guys.

Just arrived to BA, will be here for a week, on a job assignment. This is my first time in South America, and so far, this city is much better than I expected.

Wondering if any of you got time to give me some advice on the two things I want to try in BA:

1- Girls.

2- Super steak.

I've been looking at the post of girls on this site, my interest is for incall, checked at my hotel, and there is no problem with that.

If you have any recommendations for girls are top level, (On quality, not $$$ !!) please let me know. I'm 31, so looking for something in her 20's.

Many thanks in advance, if any fellow hobbyist is at the Park Hyatt or nearby, drop me a message, I have a lot of free time in the evenings.

Best regards,

Albert.
    http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...res-Argentina.

Just arrived to BA and this Forum

Good night guys.

1- Girls.

2- Super steak.

Best regards,

Albert.

Posting Limitations