Thread: I miss the old BA Site

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by HotRod11

You are right!

Quote Originally Posted by HotRod11  [View Original Post]
    I havent been back to BA in a year but im planning to return in a month. What the heck is going on with this ISG site. Just a short time ago this was the most active and interesting part of ISG . Now it has so few entries im not sure were to pose a question or a report. Im wondering if im in the wrong place. I have made 2 trips to RIO and I have been paying more attention to Brazil than Argentina so im just baffled by the lack of attention from the members to Argentina. Can someone tell me if there is another site with up to date info from members.
    Several members seem more interested in starting arguments while others must always get in the last word.

This type of negative behavior prevents new people from posting. In time all that will be left will be the same base of old, bored guys who would rather argue that screw.

If you can read spanish, try the two main local boards.

There are lots of chica reviews and will banish people for starting fights or for being rude.

There is still plenty of action in the city but you must look a little harder for it.

The chicas work a lot harder also. Many of the internet chicas provide great service.

They know that if they get a few bad reviews on the local websites their business is over.

Bad reports travel fast and the internet is forever.

Another issue is the lack of editing/fact checking/updating.

There are restaurants, nightclubs, etc that have been closed for years and have never been deleted.

Possibly some of you guys will start behaving better and stop running newbies off and this board will return to being a useful and entertaining space.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seismo For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HotRod11  [View Original Post]
    I havent been back to BA in a year but im planning to return in a month. What the heck is going on with this ISG site. Just a short time ago this was the most active and interesting part of ISG . Now it has so few entries im not sure were to pose a question or a report. Im wondering if im in the wrong place. I have made 2 trips to RIO and I have been paying more attention to Brazil than Argentina so im just baffled by the lack of attention from the members to Argentina. Can someone tell me if there is another site with up to date info from members.
    You're at the right place, but it's just ever since the pope came to power things have changed in BA. I still talk to many chicks on wassup and they say it's not like it used to be anymore. Personally I prefer Medellin.

I miss the old BA Site

Posting Limitations