Thread: D'Elirio

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Rock Harders

I don't buy it TL. We were posting about many clubs for years and years and years before they closed. I doubt the closings had to do with this board.

A Lot of People Read These Posts

Quote Originally Posted by UsualSuspect33  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by D'Elirio tonite at about 1am, and the metal gate was down and it was totally closed. There were two police officers standing outside keeping watch.

I asked a waitress at the adjacent restaurant, and she said it's been closed for a few days now.
    A Lot of People Read These Posts and for many years I have noticed a certain Pattern .

Every time that someone posts something about a Club or Privado or even a Pharmacy that is Open-Minded the places suddenly get closed down or raided or they just disappear .

Food for thought!

Just my opinion so maybe we should think about it a bit.

THX-1138,

TL.

D'Elirio closed currently

Stopped by D'Elirio tonite at about 1am, and the metal gate was down and it was totally closed. There were two police officers standing outside keeping watch.

I asked a waitress at the adjacent restaurant, and she said it's been closed for a few days now.

D'Elirio

D'Elirio.

Vicente Lopez between Uriburu and Azcuenega (former Pagana civilian boliche).

Stopped in at the behest of others to see the last of an otherwise extinct species: the high end Recoleta chica boliche. Entrance 500 pesos which includes a "national" drink i.e. A rot gut liquor made in Argentina (upgrading to something palatable adds 140 pesos at the bar). Additional name brand call drinks 440 pesos. About 25-30 chicas on the premises average age 25-30 with a very high talent level that was probably better than what was found at Madahos or Black back in their heyday about a decade ago. Unfortunately, and a true sign of the times in Argentina asking prices absolutely astronomical; 5000 pesos (roughly $285 USD), rejected a $250 USD counter offer. Another girl asked for $400 USD and accepted $300 USD. No bar fine/ exit drink required to take the girl.

If you have deep pockets and absolutely want the highest end talent available at night in the city of Buenos Aires right now this is the only game in town. The establishment had a decent crowd of affluent looking customers who seemed to be consuming plenty of high end liquor/ champagne and has attracted notable talent so in this heavily downsized market segment this appears to be working for them at the moment.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rock Harders For This Post:

Posting Limitations