Thread: Sports

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by WorldTravel69

Locker Room

Before 9/11 all the teams stayed in the locker room during the Anthem.

Quote Originally Posted by Retired66  [View Original Post]
    Pittsburgh Steelers have the perfect solution to the Anthem issue, they just stayed in the locker room, nobody is offended. Fans cant ***** there insulted, but reserve the right to boo shit play. The media is neutered, and the NFL relieved ALL players of the burden to standing quietly on 2 feet before the game. Pittsburgh just eliminated the problem individuals on their roster........ ISSUE RESOLVED. I'm sure the players union has no legal leg to stand on, maybe ACLU gets involved?

Trump Protest

Quote Originally Posted by Retired66  [View Original Post]
    Pittsburgh Steelers have the perfect solution to the Anthem issue, they just stayed in the locker room, nobody is offended. Fans cant ***** there insulted, but reserve the right to boo shit play. The media is neutered, and the NFL relieved ALL players of the burden to standing quietly on 2 feet before the game. Pittsburgh just eliminated the problem individuals on their roster........ ISSUE RESOLVED. I'm sure the players union has no legal leg to stand on, maybe ACLU gets involved?
    I agree with R66. The Steelers, and a few other teams, did the right thing. The coach, and/or owners, showed real leadership by having the entire team stay in the locker room during the anthem. They did not force the players to succumb to politics or peer pressure. They did a masterful, but simple, job of separating sports from politics. They left politics where they should be--in the owners hands.

Tres3.

Quote Originally Posted by Tres3  [View Original Post]
    If Trump wants to fire a professional athlete, he should buy a professional sports team. Fortunately, he would be restricted to the NHL, because that is the only league that is almost 100% lily white. The other leagues have people of color who would abandon him in droves, or just go through the motions of playing. Trump should just butt out, or put his money where his mouth is. I guess that Trump is a better alternative than Hilary, but the country deserves better than either of those two assholes. That is why I left that portion of my ballot blank. My dos centavos worth.

Tres3.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Trump says fire the Sons of B i t c h e s.

What ever happened Freedom of Speech?

He is following Putin book, kill them if they do not agree!

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/08/dona...otest-response

http://www.sfgate.com/49ers/article/...s-12223626.php
    Didn't SF cut kaepernick?

This is going to end badly for all parties regardless of your position on the many issues in America., race, cops, Kaepernick, trump, Obamacare, 21 trillion debt, black lives matter, North Korea, Russian conclusion, earth quakes (look out Cali it's coming) illegals being deported, and last but not least, what's the body count going to be when someone lights the candle on this power keg. Every American's life is impacted by at least 1 of the tragedies coming to us sooner than later.

Firing Professional Athletes

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Trump says fire the Fuckers.
    If Trump wants to fire a professional athlete, he should buy a professional sports team. Fortunately, he would be restricted to the NHL, because that is the only league that is almost 100% lily white. The other leagues have people of color who would abandon him in droves, or just go through the motions of playing. Trump should just butt out, or put his money where his mouth is. I guess that Trump is a better alternative than Hilary, but the country deserves better than either of those two assholes. That is why I left that portion of my ballot blank. My dos centavos worth.

Tres3.

Sports

Trump says fire the Sons of B i t c h e s.

What ever happened Freedom of Speech?

He is following Putin book, kill them if they do not agree!

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/08/dona...otest-response

http://www.sfgate.com/49ers/article/...s-12223626.php

Posting Limitations