This blog is moderated by Retired 66
    You can find quality ass in Bs As any month of the year. You might just have to try a little harder (or pay more) during some months as opposed to others.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    The technology does not currently exist to manufacture a machine that could be calibrated in large enough increments to measure the difference between dominicanas and paraguayas in bed. Also, the probability distribution of quality fucks is platykurtic and negatively skewed in the case of dominicanas, but leptokurtic and positively skewed in the case of paraguayas. In laymen's terms, the average paraguaya will suck you bone dry and then clean your kitchen, whereas the average dominicana is a complete waste of skin.

I am now going to go jack off to pictures of Larissa Riquelme, while secretly thinking about Madame Lynch.
    Now that's funny stuff DH, your a talented writer. I actually googled platykurtic ,leptokurtic, Larissa Riquelme, Madame Lynch.

Larissa.. Oh yeah, Lynch.. Hell no.

As for platykurtic ,leptokurtic confusion, i gave up graphs years ago.

The technology does not currently exist to manufacture a machine that could be calibrated in large enough increments to measure the difference between dominicanas and paraguayas in bed. Also, the probability distribution of quality fucks is platykurtic and negatively skewed in the case of dominicanas, but leptokurtic and positively skewed in the case of paraguayas. In laymen's terms, the average paraguaya will suck you bone dry and then clean your kitchen, whereas the average dominicana is a complete waste of skin.

I am now going to go jack off to pictures of Larissa Riquelme, while secretly thinking about Madame Lynch.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    If you go back a few years the market had a very large percentage of Paraquashas working. In the clubs I visisted it was usually more then 50%. Almost all of these girls would travel back home to see family and kids for Christmas leaving a huge vacancy in the work force. Plus a few of the Argie women would go back home to where ever there family was as well. The scene has changed quite a bit since those days with all the big clubs closed and the composition of the work force seems to have changed also. A lot less Paraquashas working. :-( While things might be quiet during December, they are no longer "dead" like they used to be. I also remember the girls complaining that from around the 20th of December until February or so the market was dead. The clients having spent all of their money during the holidays. So they considered it a good time to take a break. The P4P scene in Argentina has changed a lot in the last few years, this is just one more instance.
    Thanks Gandolf50 on the heads up on Paraquashas, based on a few of my searching the board with the word 'Paraguayan' the chicas have been 'generally' held in high regard for service, as apposed to Dominicans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    In BA as well as in most of Latin America, it can be advantageous to visit in early December. The elusive semi-pros can appear like unicorns as they attempt to 'juntar plata' for the many needs of Christmas season. Somewhere around Dec. 16-18 there will be a 'tipping point' where supply of pussy becomes elusive and the already high flake-out ratio on appointments tends to rise.

My advice is to find out exactly when the 'aginaldo' is paid out and react accordingly. If the 'aginaldo' is paid on the 15th, that could be a good day to leave. If the 'aginaldo' is paid on Dec. 1, the chicas will be broke again in say a week or so, so Dec. 8-12 could be peak hunting time.

In the case of BA, you also have the fact that it is starting to get very hot and humid around mid-Dec to hasten your pre-Xmas departure.
    Thanks DH for your insight on possible semipros which could have some benefits, and the timing of the bonus payout.

December

If you go back a few years the market had a very large percentage of Paraquashas working. In the clubs I visisted it was usually more then 50%. Almost all of these girls would travel back home to see family and kids for Christmas leaving a huge vacancy in the work force. Plus a few of the Argie women would go back home to where ever there family was as well. The scene has changed quite a bit since those days with all the big clubs closed and the composition of the work force seems to have changed also. A lot less Paraquashas working. :-( While things might be quiet during December, they are no longer "dead" like they used to be. I also remember the girls complaining that from around the 20th of December until February or so the market was dead. The clients having spent all of their money during the holidays. So they considered it a good time to take a break. The P4P scene in Argentina has changed a lot in the last few years, this is just one more instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Retired66  [View Original Post]
    Maybe my luggage bag full of kids stuff, shampoo, hand creams can serve as a small shopping spree for her.
    Everyone has their own approach but I would beware of offering travel-sized 'gifts.' I might leave a bunch of them lying around the bathroom and encourage them to help themselves, but other than that I would stick to giving full-sized gifts in appropriate packaging. Latinas in general are very brand-oriented and argies in particular don't like to be reminded that they are from a poor and fucked up country. Kids' clothing, I would not direct it randomly but only to those playmates whose children's ages and genders I roughly knew. That's just my two cents based on eight years in Argentina and schlepping a lot of stuff back and forth. The only thing I would give used would be electronics.

In BA as well as in most of Latin America, it can be advantageous to visit in early December. The elusive semi-pros can appear like unicorns as they attempt to 'juntar plata' for the many needs of Christmas season. Somewhere around Dec. 16-18 there will be a 'tipping point' where supply of pussy becomes elusive and the already high flake-out ratio on appointments tends to rise.

My advice is to find out exactly when the 'agüinaldo' is paid out and react accordingly. If the 'agüinaldo' is paid on the 15th, that could be a good day to leave. If the 'agüinaldo' is paid on Dec. 1, the chicas will be broke again in say a week or so, so Dec. 8-12 could be peak hunting time.

In the case of BA, you also have the fact that it is starting to get very hot and humid around mid-Dec to hasten your pre-Xmas departure.

I'm not familiar with this term, i assume the working women we mongers enjoy may not be officially/unofficially provided a bonus seeing their independent free lancers. Regardless, good service will earn a reasonable tip. Maybe my luggage bag full of kids stuff, shampoo, hand creams can serve as a small shopping spree for her.

Thanks again TRES3 for the info.

DECEMBER is a ways off but i'll be sure to post my results then.
    I have been to BA twice in December. I never had any problem with anything. Plenty of pussy for sale as they all have to buy presents for the kids. Go!

Quote Originally Posted by Tres3  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps "dead" was the wrong choice of words. I have lived, worked, owned businesses, and/or traveled throughout Latin America since 1980. Of the 12 months of the year, December is the "quietest". This is primarily due to Xmas and the "aguinaldo". The agunaldo is a Xmas bonus of one month's salary, that is generally paid at the beginning of December. Most Latin American countries have codified the aguinaldo into national law, such that employers are required by law to pay their workers an agunaldo. This payment, coupled with a large legal holiday for Xmas makes December generally quieter than the other 11 months of the year.

Tres3.
    I'm not familiar with this term, i assume the working women we mongers enjoy may not be officially/unofficially provided a bonus seeing their independent free lancers. Regardless, good service will earn a reasonable tip. Maybe my luggage bag full of kids stuff, shampoo, hand creams can serve as a small shopping spree for her.

Thanks again TRES3 for the info.

DECEMBER is a ways off but i'll be sure to post my results then.

Au Contraire

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    Not quite true is an understatement. What Tres said is simply false. December is spring in BA and the weather is beautiful, I have always had way more options than I could handle whenever I came down in early December. End of December is no doubt quieter, but not the first half.
    Perhaps "dead" was the wrong choice of words. I have lived, worked, owned businesses, and/or traveled throughout Latin America since 1980. Of the 12 months of the year, December is the "quietest". This is primarily due to Xmas and the "aguinaldo". The agunaldo is a Xmas bonus of one month's salary, that is generally paid at the beginning of December. Most Latin American countries have codified the aguinaldo into national law, such that employers are required by law to pay their workers an agunaldo. This payment, coupled with a large legal holiday for Xmas makes December generally quieter than the other 11 months of the year.

Tres3.

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    Not quite true is an understatement. What Tres said is simply false. December is spring in BA and the weather is beautiful, I have always had way more options than I could handle whenever I came down in early December. End of December is no doubt quieter, but not the first half.
    Thanks ESTEN and PC12 for your perspective and for that matter TRES3.

I think I'm going to book my flight, if nothing else I'll catch up on my sleep, eat well and probably put on a couple lbs.

Thanks for your response.
    Not quite true. I have spent three Xmas and New Years in BAs and got plenty of action. If you stay in Recoleta you will never have a shortage of women. The only problem is that on Xmas there are a few taxis and the available ones are very expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Tres3  [View Original Post]
    The entire month of December is dead in Argentina.

Tres3.
    Thanks for your response.

Posting Limitations