Thread: In town October 30 until ?

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by Jim Bob
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    If they say they are from Misiones, they are from Paraguay. Also if they tie a knot in the rubber before they throw it in the trash can. Or if you hear them talking to their friends but the language sounds like birds chirping.
    Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Retired66  [View Original Post]
    Also word has it Paraguayan chicas are a delicacy which i definitely plan to do multiple samplings, but maybe you can figure out how to tell the difference?.
    If they say they are from Misiones, they are from Paraguay. Also if they tie a knot in the rubber before they throw it in the trash can. Or if you hear them talking to their friends but the language sounds like birds chirping.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBob  [View Original Post]
    Hi all I will be in town on October 30, have not decided when to leave. I am looking at airbnb locations in Centro of BsAs see some likely candidates for $ 800 USD a month. I am hoping to meet some non pro or semi pro who are ok with creampie. I would like to also meet forum members who want to hang out for a drink.
    Hey Jim Bob, can u do me a favor when your in B.A.

Can you check out the current cost for Vitamin V or generic? Not sure if your in need but I'm totally unaware of the cost, here in the US is $36 per 100mg pill of V.

Also word has it Paraguayan chicas are a delicacy which i definitely plan to do multiple samplings, but maybe you can figure out how to tell the difference?

If other members can help that would help.

I too also have a place lined up via Airbnb ($31 a day + $25 one time service fee, no discount for weekly or monthly stay) off Cordoba in Centro.

Winner 2017 Noob of the year

In town October 30 until ?

Hi all I will be in town on October 30, have not decided when to leave. I am looking at airbnb locations in Centro of BsAs see some likely candidates for $ 800 USD a month. I am hoping to meet some non pro or semi pro who are ok with creampie. I would like to also meet forum members who want to hang out for a drink.

Posting Limitations