Thread: Jaz....

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Morochahotxxx

Knowing Jazmín

Quote Originally Posted by Morochahotxxx  [View Original Post]
    Buen da !!!

Soy Jazmin, acompaante a tiempo parcial, sola ir a hoteles, tipo de experiencia de novia.

Todo natural, 1,60....(85-60-90).

Pngase en contacto conmigo por correo electrnico o por whatsapp.... Por favor reviso los correos electrnicos con ms frecuencia que mi Whatsapp!

** El correo electrnico es ms rpido para recibir y responder a sus solicitudes! **.

Correo electrnico: morochahotxxx@gmail.com.

WhatsApp +54 911 61281605.
    I had the chance of meet Jazmín a week ago. First I sent to her an e-mail asking for information about her rate and other details. She replay in a pair of days, and then we had a fluent comunication until fix the encounter.

I met her in a Bar near the Motel. When I saw her with winter clothes (it was rainig) she looks like a common girl, not amazing, but when we go into the motel and she took off her clothes and get out of the bathroom in underwear ¡Wow! ¡What a beautiful body! She did practise to me oral sex and then the penetration was in her pussy (that I found surprisingly tight) . The lovers of anal sex would inquire for themselves, although in the website "Evasonline" she has published "servicio completo".

Note: My bad english is due I am Argentine.

Jaz....

Buen día !!!

Soy Jazmin, acompañante a tiempo parcial, solía ir a hoteles, tipo de experiencia de novia.

Todo natural, 1,60....(85-60-90).

Póngase en contacto conmigo por correo electrónico o por whatsapp.... Por favor reviso los correos electrónicos con más frecuencia que mi Whatsapp!

** ¡El correo electrónico es más rápido para recibir y responder a sus solicitudes! **.

Correo electrónico: morochahotxxx@gmail.com.

WhatsApp +54 911 61281605.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20180329-WA0003.jpg‎   IMG-20180831-WA0003.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations