This blog is moderated by Jim Bob

Mosquitoes

Better yet. In the city there are mosquitoes.

Tell her they are attracted to perfumes, soaps and deodorants.

Winner 2017 Noob of the year

Lol I am not paying her. Hopefully if she was charging she would know what perfume to wear lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tres3  [View Original Post]
    You should tell her not to wear any perfume. After all, it is your money, and she has to earn it.

Tres3.

No Perfume

You should tell her not to wear any perfume. After all, it is your money, and she has to earn it.

Tres3.

Yeah maybe I will just tell her to use something else. I will tell her I am allergic to shitty smells. But what if she gets something that smells even worse next? I thought if I can find some cheap perfume then I can also avoid her simply changing to a different but also unpleasant product.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    Hucala! That is nasty. But you are in charge so just yank the can out of her hand and say 'Este no me sirve.' If you want to go the Rico Suave method you could say 'mi amor, tu cuerpo ya huele riqusimo.' One thing about Latin America is that women tend to put on perfume as if they were using a Wagner Power Painter. It makes me avoid elevators in particular.

¡Huácala! That is nasty. But you are in charge so just yank the can out of her hand and say 'Este no me sirve.' If you want to go the Rico Suave method you could say 'mi amor, tu cuerpo ya huele riquísimo.' One thing about Latin America is that women tend to put on perfume as if they were using a Wagner Power Painter. It makes me avoid elevators in particular.

Antiperspirant is not perfume!

So I have this little problem, a woman is using antiperspirant or deodorant or something as perfume! The stuff smells horrible. To me at least. I was in the subway and smelled someone else wearing the same stuff. The other night after she showered thank god the odor dissipated somewhat, but then she got out a spray can and sprayed it all over her and ugh I was ready to die. Maybe it is popular here but I never smelled it before coming here. So I am wondering is there some type of cheap perfume I can pick up at the supermarket or some place easy to find and without spending an arm and a leg, and present her with this as a subtle way of getting her to cut back on whatever is the other product she is using? Any recommendations on the perfume to get and where to get it? Would be great if it is on the shelf at Dia or Coto etc.

Posting Limitations