Thread: Lingerie from Pasionel

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Jim Bob
    Winner 2017 Noob of the year

Yeah it was great huge selection they had three different catalogs and everything from each catalog was in the store and they were very knowledgeable about sizes etc

Quote Originally Posted by Redhot  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the recommendation I'm going to look for this store, I need to update my wardrobe.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBob  [View Original Post]
    I visited a little lingerie shop near Once Plaza (the address is in the picture) it had the most incredible selection rather than have me dig through all their wares they brought out several catalogs and then when I told them it was a big girl they pointed me to the ones that might actually fit her. So I told my CL squeeze I had a surprise for her and she ran over and she was elated and tried it on instantly then I threw her on the bed and I held her wrists over her head in one hand (to stop her annoying caresses) then she said what are you going to tie me up I said no lol not now. And after were done she took the little bowtie piece of the costume and said wow this could be a blindfold hmmm has me thinking what I should do next lol I happen to have some paracord in my luggage never go anywhere without 550 cord!!!

Anyway that will be an adventure for another day.

So tell me who wore it better, my squeeze, or the girl on the box!
    Thanks for the recommendation I'm going to look for this store, I need to update my wardrobe.

Winner 2017 Noob of the year

Lingerie from Pasionel

I visited a little lingerie shop near Once Plaza (the address is in the picture) it had the most incredible selection rather than have me dig through all their wares they brought out several catalogs and then when I told them it was a big girl they pointed me to the ones that might actually fit her. So I told my CL squeeze I had a surprise for her and she ran over and she was elated and tried it on instantly then I threw her on the bed and I held her wrists over her head in one hand (to stop her annoying caresses) then she said what are you going to tie me up I said no lol not now. And after were done she took the little bowtie piece of the costume and said wow this could be a blindfold hmmm has me thinking what I should do next lol I happen to have some paracord in my luggage never go anywhere without 550 cord!!!

Anyway that will be an adventure for another day.

So tell me who wore it better, my squeeze, or the girl on the box!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails who wore it better small.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations