This blog is moderated by Romeonewman

TL at your Service !

Quote Originally Posted by Romeonewman  [View Original Post]
    Some friends of mine, a mature man and woman in their 60s, will be in BsAs for the first time. They are really fun an hip folks from L.A. I know the city pretty well from more than 10+ trips of a week or more and I speak Spanish. I took a tour my first time there with Roxanne and it was fantastic. Is she still around? Theses are in folks just looking for a knowledgeable English speaking guide show them the city. Any recommendations?

Much appreciated.
    TL at your Service !

With a Smile !

Please feel free to contact me .

THX-1138,

TL.

Winner 2017 Noob of the year

Try Megamuerte, he is a nice guy who knows the city.

Quote Originally Posted by Romeonewman  [View Original Post]
    Some friends of mine, a mature man and woman in their 60s, will be in BsAs for the first time. They are really fun an hip folks from L.A. I know the city pretty well from more than 10+ trips of a week or more and I speak Spanish. I took a tour my first time there with Roxanne and it was fantastic. Is she still around? Theses are in folks just looking for a knowledgeable English speaking guide show them the city. Any recommendations?

Much appreciated.

BsAs Tour Guide for 1 Day -- Jan 4 or 5 2018

Much appreciated.