Thread: Tinder chica

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Jim Bob
    Winner 2017 Noob of the year

Haha small world hope I did not stretch her out too much for you lol. I did not touch her ass, that I leave for you .

Quote Originally Posted by Amsterdam72  [View Original Post]
    Hey Jim Bob, I had a match with her as well on Tinder on my first full day here. Was chatting on Whatsapp and aksed her around midnight if we could go for a drink. She wanted to come but I had to pay for the taxi, what according to her was around 1.400 pesos for a round trip. She told me her neighbourhood so I used the Uber app to see what it would cost me to pick her up and bring her to my place. Just 205 pesos! So I send the Uber, went out for a bottle of wine and waited for her. When she came over we drank the bottle on my balcony, few cigarettes and Google Translate. Kissed her and then on to the bed. She is indeed a screamer!! But horny as hell. In the morning I got her an Uber back to her place. It cost me about 550 pesos in total to have her over for a good fuck.

5 days later she came over again and I didn't have to pay for the taxi at all... Same story again, wine and then fuck. No problem to fuck her in the ass, when I was fingering her she started to make me put more fingers in there until my hand was almost in there completely. I don't think my neighbours appreciated that because they must have woken up from her screaming. In the end we went to sleep and she made me promise not to wake her up to early. Unless it was to have sex... Guss what time I woke her up! ;-) In the morning brought her to the door and off she went.

Like you Jim I wonder what her motives are to just come and see a complete stranger in the middle night and to not want any money. She did tell me she got divorced only three months before. Maybe she just needs a lot of sex. I think I will invite her over one more time before I leave.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBob  [View Original Post]
    So I finally scored on Tinder It has been about 2 weeks since I got on Tinder. With maybe ten women responding, and then three going in to meaningful conversation of some type, finally met one. Started talking to her last night, got her on WhatsApp by about 8pm, she was at a birthday party in la provincia, but she said she would come over after if I paid her 400 pesos taxi. I thought yeah sure no booty call is coming in from la provincia at 3am to meet a stranger from Tinder. But sure enough she showed up. At first she sat on the chair and I on the bed. We managed to talk in Spanish occasionally using an app on her phone but after talking for 10 minutes it got easier and didn't need the app. She went out for a smoke and when we came back she sat on the bed I sat next to her she said I am tired can I lie down I said sure and I took her shoes off for her. Followed by pants and then I pulled her shirt and bra up to expose some very nice breasts. She has a bit of a butter face but her body is not bad at all. A lot better than my Craigslist freebie. She was quite a screamer I was rubbing my cock on her pussy while sucking her tits and she was rubbing her clit at same time I would have gone in bareback but she asked if I had a preservative. I said yes so I just contented myself with this external manipulation which was working for both of us. Finally I put the condom on started fucking she pulled me out and then turned over for some doggy. Screaming the whole time. I was not really feeling it in the preservative took it off and flat fucked some more until I sprayed all over her thighs pussy and stomach. She was saying papel papel so I got some paper towel from the kitchen this is certainly not bounty the better picker upper must have used half the roll just falls apart soon as it gets wet. We then went to sleep her nice tight smooth ass pressed against my stomach. She left in the morning. Still not sure what the deal was. I wonder if she took a bus and pocketed the money? Are there buses running from la provincia at 3am in the morning? I still can't imagine 400 pesos as anything more than what it cost her to get here. She did say what about 400 for the trip back. I said sorry I didn't know about that just have 400 but wait and I pulled about 150 in small bills from my pocket she said no no you need that I said I can find an atm take it. She kissed me several times in the elevator and at the door as I directed her in the right way she did not seem to know where she was going. Then off she went saying she would call. Hope to fill her with baby batter raw next time lol. 550 to come in from the province no I think she must be a freebie for all intents and purposes. I don't think you could get away with less than that dating a real girl if she wants to be wined and dined and doesn't just show up at your apartment for a booty call.
    Hey Jim Bob, I had a match with her as well on Tinder on my first full day here. Was chatting on Whatsapp and aksed her around midnight if we could go for a drink. She wanted to come but I had to pay for the taxi, what according to her was around 1.400 pesos for a round trip. She told me her neighbourhood so I used the Uber app to see what it would cost me to pick her up and bring her to my place. Just 205 pesos! So I send the Uber, went out for a bottle of wine and waited for her. When she came over we drank the bottle on my balcony, few cigarettes and Google Translate. Kissed her and then on to the bed. She is indeed a screamer!! But horny as hell. In the morning I got her an Uber back to her place. It cost me about 550 pesos in total to have her over for a good fuck.

5 days later she came over again and I didn't have to pay for the taxi at all... Same story again, wine and then fuck. No problem to fuck her in the ass, when I was fingering her she started to make me put more fingers in there until my hand was almost in there completely. I don't think my neighbours appreciated that because they must have woken up from her screaming. In the end we went to sleep and she made me promise not to wake her up to early. Unless it was to have sex... Guss what time I woke her up! ;-) In the morning brought her to the door and off she went.

Like you Jim I wonder what her motives are to just come and see a complete stranger in the middle night and to not want any money. She did tell me she got divorced only three months before. Maybe she just needs a lot of sex. I think I will invite her over one more time before I leave.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Amsterdam72 For This Post:

Bus

Quote Originally Posted by JimBob  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if she took a bus and pocketed the money? Are there buses running from la provincia at 3am in the morning? I still can't imagine 400 pesos as anything more than what it cost her to get here.
    There a a few, and I do mean few. The 57 runs all night as well as the 203. Between them they cover a lot of area but that still leaves a lot of area with out service.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

Winner 2017 Noob of the year

Tinder chica

So I finally scored on Tinder It has been about 2 weeks since I got on Tinder. With maybe ten women responding, and then three going in to meaningful conversation of some type, finally met one. Started talking to her last night, got her on WhatsApp by about 8pm, she was at a birthday party in la provincia, but she said she would come over after if I paid her 400 pesos taxi. I thought yeah sure no booty call is coming in from la provincia at 3am to meet a stranger from Tinder. But sure enough she showed up. At first she sat on the chair and I on the bed. We managed to talk in Spanish occasionally using an app on her phone but after talking for 10 minutes it got easier and didn't need the app. She went out for a smoke and when we came back she sat on the bed I sat next to her she said I am tired can I lie down I said sure and I took her shoes off for her. Followed by pants and then I pulled her shirt and bra up to expose some very nice breasts. She has a bit of a butter face but her body is not bad at all. A lot better than my Craigslist freebie. She was quite a screamer I was rubbing my cock on her pussy while sucking her tits and she was rubbing her clit at same time I would have gone in bareback but she asked if I had a preservative. I said yes so I just contented myself with this external manipulation which was working for both of us. Finally I put the condom on started fucking she pulled me out and then turned over for some doggy. Screaming the whole time. I was not really feeling it in the preservative took it off and flat fucked some more until I sprayed all over her thighs pussy and stomach. She was saying papel papel so I got some paper towel from the kitchen this is certainly not bounty the better picker upper must have used half the roll just falls apart soon as it gets wet. We then went to sleep her nice tight smooth ass pressed against my stomach. She left in the morning. Still not sure what the deal was. I wonder if she took a bus and pocketed the money? Are there buses running from la provincia at 3am in the morning? I still can't imagine 400 pesos as anything more than what it cost her to get here. She did say what about 400 for the trip back. I said sorry I didn't know about that just have 400 but wait and I pulled about 150 in small bills from my pocket she said no no you need that I said I can find an atm take it. She kissed me several times in the elevator and at the door as I directed her in the right way she did not seem to know where she was going. Then off she went saying she would call. Hope to fill her with baby batter raw next time lol. 550 to come in from the province no I think she must be a freebie for all intents and purposes. I don't think you could get away with less than that dating a real girl if she wants to be wined and dined and doesn't just show up at your apartment for a booty call.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tinder.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations