This blog is moderated by Jim Bob
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    The Spanish word is 'rcula' so since the 'r' is the first letter, it would indeed be rolled.
    Also known as Rocket.

The Spanish word is 'rúcula' so since the 'r' is the first letter, it would indeed be rolled.

Winner 2017 Noob of the year

I think you are right, in Spanish it was a word with many rolling r's.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    My guess would be it was arugula. Very popular these days, for reasons that remain unclear to me.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBob  [View Original Post]
    We had a great salad (very bitter maybe it wasn't lettuce)
    My guess would be it was arugula. Very popular these days, for reasons that remain unclear to me.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

Winner 2017 Noob of the year

La Nelly (at yacht port in Olivos)

I went on a date with a civilian I met on Tinder to a great restaurant on the river. Great views of the yacht port. Very romantic. She was quite familiar with it so I let her order. We had a great salad (very bitter maybe it wasn't lettuce, with lemon and salt, very good) and vacio. We split a vacio, very tasty and cooked to perfection, and it was still almost too much even though we split it. And a liter bottle of beer. Followed by espresso. Total damage was 800 pesos. I recommend this place if you go with a reasonable chica who will appreciate the view but not run the tab up. Because it could be quite expensive if you're not careful lol. Address is Juan Bautista Alberdi 200. Unfortunately that was the high point of the evening lol. Oh well first date.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nelly3.jpg‎   nelly1.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations