Thread: Paraguayan from Tinder

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Jim Bob
    Winner 2017 Noob of the year

Thank you. I wish all those relatives, teachers, bosses, and girlfriends who said I would never amount to anything can see me now!

Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    hence the new user title.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jim Bob For This Post:

I am glad you found something you are happy with I haven't really had trouble getting them to take my money! Send a private message if you want to meet some of the ladies I have met.

Quote Originally Posted by LouinArg  [View Original Post]
    Mr Jim Bob.

Congratulations on your very well deserved title! You put us all BA visitor mongers to shame.

Looks like a little effort with civilians gets more results than trying to get the pros to take your money!

Why it is so difficult to arrange a date with a pro here on AP? I had better luck with pros that cater to the locals, will post my findings in Tumblr.

Keep having fun my friend!

Lou.

Mr Jim Bob.

Congratulations on your very well deserved title! You put us all BA visitor mongers to shame.

Looks like a little effort with civilians gets more results than trying to get the pros to take your money!

Why it is so difficult to arrange a date with a pro here on AP? I had better luck with pros that cater to the locals, will post my findings in Tumblr.

Keep having fun my friend!

Lou.

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by OldCoach  [View Original Post]
    Hey Jim Bob.

Seems like you will fuck anything that moves HeHeHe .

Keep up the entertaining contributions to the forum-enjoy you openness , honesty and a little naivety. .
    hence the new user title.

I don't know if you could really call it "moving." She did moan a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by OldCoach  [View Original Post]
    Hey Jim Bob.

Keep up the entertaining contributions to the forum-enjoy you openness , honesty and a little naivety. .

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim Bob For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JimBob  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I contacted a woman from Tinder who I first connected with back in November of 2017. She had arranged a meeting that she subsequently cancelled, then it was Christmas, then New Year, and I was about to cross her from my list, but we started talking and suddenly about 5pm she decides she wants to meet at 6pm. So more back and forth we finally agree to meet at Palermo station, at Pacifico. She did not seem to grasp the necessity to have a firm meeting place, because the Pacifico area has many people and could be anywhere in a radius of several blocks, because different people have different ideas of what Pacifico means. So I specified a certain corner and even sent her a picture from Google maps showing her. By now it is 5:45, she has not firmly agreed to the location but I leave. I send her a message saying see her at 6:30. I arrive and have multiple messages from her accusing me of abandoning her because she is too ugly. I respond I never saw you, you are not at the meeting place. She says she did not like the meeting place and is waiting for me at another location! I can't get Wifi at the meeting place, I have to keep ducking back in to the Subte to message her. I could explain to her the situation. However it is clear she is not even listening to me, and acting irrationally by choosing a meeting place where I can't see her and abandon her because she is ugly. I guess she wants to see me first before I see her. Anyway back and forth running in and out of the subte finally as I am coming up the stairs a young but fat but not too fat woman the color of a cup of strong tea with a friendly face smiles at me and I figure out it is her. I lead her in to Kentucky and over beer and pizza we talk. She speaks only Spanish so I don't fully understand. She works as a maid in Balvanero I guess. She catches the train in Palermo to go back to her village in the province, and she has about 2 hours between when she gets off work and when she must catch the train. We have an enjoyable conversation about life in the USA (she is especially enchanted by my tales of Walmart where you can buy almost anything for a few bucks), life in Argentina, her roots in Paraguay, difficulties of dating on Tinder. Finally she says she must catch the train. I chivalrously offer my place tonight to save her 5 hours of commuting, since she is just going to have to come back tomorrow morning for work anyway. She says no cannot do as she has not change of clothes. I say you will not need clothes you are fine the way you are. She laughs and says no not for you, for work tomorrow. I say you can wash your panties in the sink. She says how will they dry. I am stumped for second then say we can iron them. She laughs and agrees to come home. I pay her subway. On the subway train some guy is playing various songs on an acoustic guitar and serenades us all the way from Palermo to 9 de Julio. His last tune is a very good rendition of Sweet Child of Mine. There are many hot Argentine women around me their thighs and bellies exposed by their skimpy summer attire. I imagine one of them is sitting next to me, and not the roly poly tea colored Paraguayan. I tip the musician 5 pesos because I am in a good mood. I walk the girl past Exedra on my way home. See one or two nice looking hookers. Then it is back to my place where I cream pie the roly poly tea colored Paraguayan. Oh dear I actually do not have an iron. Oh well. It is probably not the first time a woman has been promised a nonexistent iron. She leaves at the crack of dawn making the walk of shame in the same unwashed panties from the night before. She says she will message me later. Total damage: Beer and pizza at Kentucky 200 pesos, subway round trip for me one way for her 21 pesos and 5 pesos for subway serenade 226 pesos.
    Hey Jim Bob.

Paraguayan from Tinder

Yesterday I contacted a woman from Tinder who I first connected with back in November of 2017. She had arranged a meeting that she subsequently cancelled, then it was Christmas, then New Year, and I was about to cross her from my list, but we started talking and suddenly about 5pm she decides she wants to meet at 6pm. So more back and forth we finally agree to meet at Palermo station, at Pacifico. She did not seem to grasp the necessity to have a firm meeting place, because the Pacifico area has many people and could be anywhere in a radius of several blocks, because different people have different ideas of what Pacifico means. So I specified a certain corner and even sent her a picture from Google maps showing her. By now it is 5:45, she has not firmly agreed to the location but I leave. I send her a message saying see her at 6:30. I arrive and have multiple messages from her accusing me of abandoning her because she is too ugly. I respond I never saw you, you are not at the meeting place. She says she did not like the meeting place and is waiting for me at another location! I can't get Wifi at the meeting place, I have to keep ducking back in to the Subte to message her. I could explain to her the situation. However it is clear she is not even listening to me, and acting irrationally by choosing a meeting place where I can't see her and abandon her because she is ugly. I guess she wants to see me first before I see her. Anyway back and forth running in and out of the subte finally as I am coming up the stairs a young but fat but not too fat woman the color of a cup of strong tea with a friendly face smiles at me and I figure out it is her. I lead her in to Kentucky and over beer and pizza we talk. She speaks only Spanish so I don't fully understand. She works as a maid in Balvanero I guess. She catches the train in Palermo to go back to her village in the province, and she has about 2 hours between when she gets off work and when she must catch the train. We have an enjoyable conversation about life in the USA (she is especially enchanted by my tales of Walmart where you can buy almost anything for a few bucks), life in Argentina, her roots in Paraguay, difficulties of dating on Tinder. Finally she says she must catch the train. I chivalrously offer my place tonight to save her 5 hours of commuting, since she is just going to have to come back tomorrow morning for work anyway. She says no cannot do as she has not change of clothes. I say you will not need clothes you are fine the way you are. She laughs and says no not for you, for work tomorrow. I say you can wash your panties in the sink. She says how will they dry. I am stumped for second then say we can iron them. She laughs and agrees to come home. I pay her subway. On the subway train some guy is playing various songs on an acoustic guitar and serenades us all the way from Palermo to 9 de Julio. His last tune is a very good rendition of Sweet Child of Mine. There are many hot Argentine women around me their thighs and bellies exposed by their skimpy summer attire. I imagine one of them is sitting next to me, and not the roly poly tea colored Paraguayan. I tip the musician 5 pesos because I am in a good mood. I walk the girl past Exedra on my way home. See one or two nice looking hookers. Then it is back to my place where I cream pie the roly poly tea colored Paraguayan. Oh dear I actually do not have an iron. Oh well. It is probably not the first time a woman has been promised a nonexistent iron. She leaves at the crack of dawn making the walk of shame in the same unwashed panties from the night before. She says she will message me later. Total damage: Beer and pizza at Kentucky 200 pesos, subway round trip for me one way for her 21 pesos and 5 pesos for subway serenade 226 pesos.

Posting Limitations