Thread: BA Tumblr Girls.

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by LouinArg
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBob  [View Original Post]
    The market here in Buenos Aires isn't affected by what a few foreigners are doing. I have heard chicas in apartments on the phone offering local guys the same rates they offered me. I can see on local forums I am getting the same rate locals get. If they are accepting 1000 pesos from a local guy they aren't going to refuse my 1000 pesos. Doesn't matter where I come from. I can take my 1000 pesos to another apartment. Same thing happens in Newport, if a chica can get $200 usd from foreigners she is also going to make locals pay $200 usd. She won't discount for him as there are other customers who will pay $200 usd. Where you come from won't matter. Who cares what happens in this other imaginary country if it is such a big secret why even mention it?

Not all , but many girls will raise their prices if they think your dumb enough to pay. This happens in other venues also. I had a Escribano try to charge me in dollars once what every one else charged in pesos. Its a common Argie mindset. Us foreigners do affect the market. Not as much as we think, but if you have a accent its a 50/50 chance that you get to pay the gringo price.

To an extent, gringos affect prices

The market here in Buenos Aires isn't affected by what a few foreigners are doing. I have heard chicas in apartments on the phone offering local guys the same rates they offered me. I can see on local forums I am getting the same rate locals get. If they are accepting 1000 pesos from a local guy they aren't going to refuse my 1000 pesos. Doesn't matter where I come from. I can take my 1000 pesos to another apartment. Same thing happens in Newport, if a chica can get $200 usd from foreigners she is also going to make locals pay $200 usd. She won't discount for him as there are other customers who will pay $200 usd. Where you come from won't matter. Who cares what happens in this other imaginary country if it is such a big secret why even mention it?

The apartments have never been the problem. Those prices seem set in stone except potentially some gringos have the urge to tip. In the German Fkks last summer the girls always asked me for a tip. I assume it was because I was an American. I always refused.

I think the real problem is the business men in the night clubs. Those guys do not like going to the privados. Also they have their travel, lodging and meals paid by someone else so $100 one way or another just does not matter to them. "Ashtray money" I think is the slang that the black athletes and rappers use. If you ever ride first class you see them. They are the lawyers from the hedge funds working on the the bond deals or the Direct TV technical supervisor making sure the satellites are correctly installed.

The reason I think this is that ten years ago or so i took out a Black girl who spoke English to dinner and a concert. When we are getting out of the cab she got a receipt and gave it to me telling me I forgot it. Someone had trained her to collect the receipts for expense purposes. Of course, Black was located near the high-end hotels in Buenos Aries. I believe that is why the prices rose over time at Black. So I would agree that in certain market segments gringos raise prices.

Winner 2017 Noob of the year

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    But this has never been my experience. My experience is that those few in that particular handful manage to raise the price for all the other people who's faces look like theirs. They don't drive the whole market, but they do change the gringo market.

Not fighting

that whatever a handful of foreigners pays would not affect prices.
    But this has never been my experience. My experience is that those few in that particular handful manage to raise the price for all the other people who's faces look like theirs. They don't drive the whole market, but they do change the gringo market.

5. 01-07-18 23:32

I did not say the beer here was colder. As with BsAs it is necessary to observe carefully which convenience stores have cold beer as opposed to lukewarm beer. If your main goal is the coldest possible beer, the country to go to is Paraguay. Cold beer is a matter of national honor and pride in Paraguay.

Beer here is neither a plus nor a minus and I think it is somewhat common knowledge that beer is very important to me. You can get a shitty national brand for about 65 cents a 12 oz or 355 ml can in the grocery store, and a common price for a liter in a bar is around $4.

The cheapest country in the Spanish-speaking world for booze is actually Spain itself, especially where beer and wine are concerned. In Nonya, hard booze is quite cheap, especially if you are willing to drink what is basically moonshine. I gave up the hard stuff three or four years ago. Liquor drinkers would fare better than beer drinkers, financially, in Nonya. And the bartender pours large quantities of alcohol directly into your glass, as opposed to some type of mechanical measuring system. The exact amount poured depends not on your tipping habits, but whether you are or are not a complete tool. This is quite refreshing to me.

I am in Nonya. Like nonya fucken bidness. Let me just say that to get here from Buenos Aires, or anywhere, would be logistically challenging. No airport for one thing. But no, the atmosphere for the cheaper venues is not for the faint of heart, or the hygiene conscious, or for anyone remotely sober. You'd almost have to be a complete dickhead to go to these cheaper venues. The type of gringo who runs around overpaying and screwing places up would not be able to handle this place anyway, and would not enjoy it. My guess is the murder rate here is ten times the rate in Buenos Aires.

A two bedroom apartment, fully furnished, with all utilities including cable but not internet, can be had for $275 a month. I looked at a one bedroom today for $200 that did include internet. I like to look at apartments in different cities just to waste Realtors' time because they have themselves so overrated. But the one I looked at today, I saw an ad at the grocery store and it gave an address and I knocked on the door and the seņora showed it to me. It was basic and I would not spend six months there, but I would spend one or two. Had a 'full size' fridge, albeit small by US refrigerator standards, a two burner stovetop, a toaster oven, and a coffee maker. Not an efficiency. Bedroom had a 'matrimonial' size bed and its own door. Walk into tiny living room, love seat, side table, coffee table, bathroom off to the side, and no wall between living room and kitchen. Suicide shower only, and if you don't know what that means, you would not be able to handle it, most likely. No hot water elsewhere.

So I asked the seņora what kind of lease or contract she wanted and she said she wanted someone for at least two months, so two months up front, plus approximately $75 as a damage deposit, which she said we could put in a sealed envelope and put in her safe if I was worried about getting back bills that were in poor condition. She runs a hostel nearby and mentioned that she could give me plenty of references as far as having given back deposits and so forth. She asked me what kind of references I might have to offer. At that point I told her I was mostly kicking tires right now but that I had several Spanish-speaking places that would vouch for me. Whenever I leave a place in Spain or wherever, I always make a point of asking them if they will vouch for me. I have other plans for the next few months but I will definitely keep her card. Two months would probably be my limit in this town, but really, I could just pay two months and stay one, as cheap as that rent is.

And as Daddy Rulz and I both know, the probability of someone being an overpaying douche bag is inversely proportionally to their ability to speak the native language, and anybody who only speaks English will not find any hookers here.

Lol I have had several women in Bs As under $25 they are out there and won't go away because a handful of people pay more for cream of the crop. But when you are pursuing very budget options in Buenos Aires the atmosphere sometimes sucks. Sounds like wherever Dh is, the whole enchilada is cheaper, so hopefully the atmosphere accompanying the budget options is nicer.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    You can't get there from here.

Seriously DH don't say it out loud because in a week those 20 dollar hookers will be charging 100-200 because the guys who insist on paying that, regardless of what they are charging, will be there in a few days.

Mmmm

Where are you?

You can't get there from here.

Seriously DH don't say it out loud because in a week those 20 dollar hookers will be charging 100-200 because the guys who insist on paying that, regardless of what they are charging, will be there in a few days.

Where are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    You fuckers want cheap, come to where I am. Decent hotel $15 with breakfast. Or breakfast elsewhere for $2.50. Lunch $3-$4 in a restaurant or $2 in a comedor. Haircut $1.50. Taxi (well, sort of a taxi) for 75 cents a person anywhere in the central area. Obviously it makes sense to charge per person since the taxi's cost will be much higher with two people in it. Oh, wait a minute; no, it won't. So I don't really get that part but whatever. Plus they speak actual Spanish here and not a bunch of lunfardo-ridden casteZHano. Well, except for the ones who speak unintelligible indigenous languages. Hookers desde $25 although is not exactly the cream of the crop.

You fuckers want cheap, come to where I am. Decent hotel $15 with breakfast. Or breakfast elsewhere for $2.50. Lunch $3-$4 in a restaurant or $2 in a comedor. Haircut $1.50. Taxi (well, sort of a taxi) for 75 cents a person anywhere in the central area. Obviously it makes sense to charge per person since the taxi's cost will be much higher with two people in it. Oh, wait a minute; no, it won't. So I don't really get that part but whatever. Plus they speak actual Spanish here and not a bunch of lunfardo-ridden casteZHano. Well, except for the ones who speak unintelligible indigenous languages. Hookers desde $25 although is not exactly the cream of the crop.

I always wondered why they called them nuns, now I know!

Quote Originally Posted by OldCoach  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she should rather have become a nun ...none of this , none of that etc .

Quote Originally Posted by LouinArg  [View Original Post]
    Lovely petite brunete 27 yo, no problem with outcalls, $ar2500 an hour (U$ 140), No anal, BBBJ, no CIM or CIF.

Very beatiful face, round ass, well done fake tits.

Contact was using the Tumblr App, after a few questions back and forth, we exchanged numbers.

https://tatita-touche.tumblr.com/

She also offered me a trio with her friend Vane 26yo , for $ar5000, but I'm too old for that stuff.

https://vane-marley.tumblr.com/
    Maybe she should rather have become a nun ...none of this , none of that etc .

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Coach For This Post:

Where are you visiting from? Switzerland? I think taxis and food here can be very expensive. As for girls, price can range anywhere from free to $300 usd + with free being "interesting" and $300 usd should be a model lol. But even if you do not pay the girl anything, you must often factor in things like foods, drinks, taxi. A modest date is going to be at least 400 pesos, and does not guarantee action. On the low end you can get something acceptable p4p for 400 pesos also.

Hi Big Boss Man.

I'been really visiting BA since a few of months ago, so I'm still a newbie, some girls in the forum where asking for $300 an hour, so I guess Tati fee was ok. Nothing seems to be cheap in BA, i guess only taxis and dining out is still reasonable priced.

My meeting with Tati was very good, on time, she asked no taxi money, and stayed in my room for almost an hour and a half, she was not rushing me, we had wine, had a nice talk, before and after the deed.

This week I'll have a set up with another girl, will report back...

Regarding Tinder, ask the expert, Mr Jim Bob, he has mastered the game. Unfortunately I'm here for work, so have no time to get in that game.

All the best.

Lou.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim Bob For This Post:

Hi Big Boss Man.

I'been really visiting BA since a few of months ago, so I'm still a newbie, some girls in the forum where asking for $300 an hour, so I guess Tati fee was ok. Nothing seems to be cheap in BA, i guess only taxis and dining out is still reasonable priced.

My meeting with Tati was very good, on time, she asked no taxi money, and stayed in my room for almost an hour and a half, she was not rushing me, we had wine, had a nice talk, before and after the deed.

This week I'll have a set up with another girl, will report back...

Regarding Tinder, ask the expert, Mr Jim Bob, he has mastered the game. Unfortunately I'm here for work, so have no time to get in that game.

All the best.

Lou.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    Jim Bob also deserves credit.

From my experience, great-looking quality chicas in BA have always been available at prices from $100 to $200 an hour. There are many guys I have met on this Board that refuse to pay those prices. Especially guys who spend multiple months in Buenos Aires every year. Their target market is more in the $50 to $100 range. Black for one was a place where chicas refused to leave for less than $100 if my memory is correct. The locals just stopped going. Whereas on a one week or two week vacation, I usually made a at least one stop there.

Hopefully it is a quality or a relaxed hour meaning she does not spend 20 minutes in the bathroom. Did she spend some time conversing with you?

Also did she ask for taxi?

I am also interested in what is the time frame for meeting a girl on tinder? How much much planning do you need to do? The apartment girls can usually be reached in 30 minutes to two hours.

Thank you for exploring this new channel for meeting chicas

Lovely petite brunete 27 yo, no problem with outcalls, $ar2500 an hour (U$ 140), No anal, BBBJ, no CIM or CIF.
    Jim Bob also deserves credit.

From my experience, great-looking quality chicas in BA have always been available at prices from $100 to $200 an hour. There are many guys I have met on this Board that refuse to pay those prices. Especially guys who spend multiple months in Buenos Aires every year. Their target market is more in the $50 to $100 range. Black for one was a place where chicas refused to leave for less than $100 if my memory is correct. The locals just stopped going. Whereas on a one week or two week vacation, I usually made a at least one stop there.

Hopefully it is a quality or a relaxed hour meaning she does not spend 20 minutes in the bathroom. Did she spend some time conversing with you?

Also did she ask for taxi?

I am also interested in what is the time frame for meeting a girl on tinder? How much much planning do you need to do? The apartment girls can usually be reached in 30 minutes to two hours.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Boss Man For This Post: