Thread: Tinder

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Aiwil2
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiwil2  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone besides JimBob and Amsterdam72 using Tinder? Are you using the app or the web page interface? Someone mentioned using Whatsapp to communicate with a girl who they found via tinder. Doesn't Tinder have a communication capability? The web page interface wants a phone number. Why? I really don't like the idea of giving up such personal info.

Thanks, Bob.
    I've been using the Tinder app as well. Mostly getting responses from working girls with quotes of 1700 - 3500ARS. Have seen a few in the lower price range with good results. As a matter of fact my favorite 'regular' found me on Tinder.

Tinder is a crap shoot. You swipe right and see who responds. The response rate does not seem high enough for the time invested.

I've traded notes with Jim Bob and he seems to have a higher response rate than I. He is the Tinder Master.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jack Straw For This Post:

Winner 2017 Noob of the year

You can do it with your Facebook, that is what I did, I use the web interface. Tinder does have messaging. I do not believe I gave a phone#. It was another member here who encouraged me to start. Many people in this forum use it. I never used it before coming to Argentina.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiwil2  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone besides JimBob and Amsterdam72 using Tinder? Are you using the app or the web page interface? Someone mentioned using Whatsapp to communicate with a girl who they found via tinder. Doesn't Tinder have a communication capability? The web page interface wants a phone number. Why? I really don't like the idea of giving up such personal info.

Thanks, Bob.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim Bob For This Post:

Tinder

Thanks, Bob.

Posting Limitations