Thread: Flores streetwalker scene

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Jim Bob
    Winner 2017 Noob of the year

I deleted a few posts about (1) areas outside Flores (2) general comments about how picking up streetwalkers can be dangerous and (3) warning about transvestites. I already mentioned transvestites in my original post, we are all aware of dangers of dealing with street people.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVSF7VgMaXg

Quote Originally Posted by JimBob  [View Original Post]
    I went down to Flores, I was going to go to a privado, but I saw a few Dominicans on a street corner within a few blocks of the subway and chatted with one that caught my fancy. She had huge knockers and the ass to go with it, she was very affectionate, and she quickly convinced me to forget about the privado and take her for 500 pesos. I am sure the privado would have just been more girls like her at similar price anyway, so I got the same girl more or less but avoided paying a cover. The love hotel was about 300 pesos. The picture is not the chica I was with, she did not want to take pics, but the one in the pic is very similar and from the same area to give you an idea of what you can see down there. I saw some streetwalkers down there who did not appear female, so be careful. It is a good idea to observe the scene a little and see what the streetwalkers are doing, see who they hang out with, see which one is most popular etc. The chicas stick in their own group, and the trannies stick in their own group, so this is also a way to figure out who the trannies are, even if there might be a few convincing trannies out there, when they're in a group, it is obvious which is a group of chicas and which is a group of trannies.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

4. 01-21-18 12:15

5. 01-11-18 22:33

6. 01-11-18 20:51

7. 01-11-18 19:51

Hey I am glad you are still enjoying Buenos Aires vicariously. You already have the area marked, San Marti, Falcon, Alberdi. There is another hotel on Portela also.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Could you please point out the streets the exact area on the Map.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?h...866382368&z=17

9. 01-11-18 18:30

I went to Flores at night probably thirty times when I was living in BA, and I'm still alive to write about it.

11. 01-11-18 12:22

12. 01-11-18 11:33

Pin Point

Could you please point out the streets the exact area on the Map.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?h...866382368&z=17

Quote Originally Posted by JimBob  [View Original Post]
    I went down to Flores, I was going to go to a privado, but I saw a few Dominicans on a street corner within a few blocks of the subway and chatted with one that caught my fancy. She had huge knockers and the ass to go with it, she was very affectionate, and she quickly convinced me to forget about the privado and take her for 500 pesos. I am sure the privado would have just been more girls like her at similar price anyway, so I got the same girl more or less but avoided paying a cover. The love hotel was about 300 pesos. The picture is not the chica I was with, she did not want to take pics, but the one in the pic is very similar and from the same area to give you an idea of what you can see down there. I saw some streetwalkers down there who did not appear female, so be careful. It is a good idea to observe the scene a little and see what the streetwalkers are doing, see who they hang out with, see which one is most popular etc. The chicas stick in their own group, and the trannies stick in their own group, so this is also a way to figure out who the trannies are, even if there might be a few convincing trannies out there, when they're in a group, it is obvious which is a group of chicas and which is a group of trannies.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

Flores streetwalker scene

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails flores sw 3.jpg‎  

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim Bob For This Post:

Posting Limitations