I don't understand.
    Me too. Why vanish after one post?

Don B.

Nope

I don't understand.

Response

Quote Originally Posted by Queen  [View Original Post]
    Hello everybody,

I am an independent sexy woman, close to 40 yo, I am a mom, business woman looking for some fun and pay some bills. I am curvy, not slim or model type but still beautiful. I am the kind of woman you would love to enjoy a date with. I love having a drink in the company of an intelligent man. I have silky skin, beautiful smile, I am charming and I am bilingual, I have a nice status and a sexy brain so if you are a business man looking for this type of fun, then I am your girl.

I am available during the day from Monday to Friday. I set up apps at least a day in advance. I will not share pics on this thread but let you know more about me if you send a PM. I am an argie who will only date foreigners, Recoleta area or 5 star hotels.

I would love to meet you and give you unforgettable kisses, GFE, BBBJ.

100USD the hour or 150USD a couple of hours. I am not a clockwatcher I love having fun, I am a hot woman who enjoys sex and want some lover friends.
    Anybody who sent her a PM get a response?

I receive some messages asking if the girl in this description is me.

Although some features agree ha ha ! It's not me.
    I'm more cheaper LOL

I don't know this lady.

Love
    Gy

Looking

Quote Originally Posted by JimBob  [View Original Post]
    You could post some pictures here. Just remove your face. You will get a better response. It is a pain to go through the whole private message and then exchange contact info without knowing what you look like. If you are asking $100/hour you should be able to post some pics.

The lady isn't looking very hard.

Don B.

Winner 2017 Noob of the year

You could post some pictures here. Just remove your face. You will get a better response. It is a pain to go through the whole private message and then exchange contact info without knowing what you look like. If you are asking $100/hour you should be able to post some pics.

Hello everybody,

I am an independent sexy woman, close to 40 yo, I am a mom, business woman looking for some fun and pay some bills. I am curvy, not slim or model type but still beautiful. I am the kind of woman you would love to enjoy a date with. I love having a drink in the company of an intelligent man. I have silky skin, beautiful smile, I am charming and I am bilingual, I have a nice status and a sexy brain so if you are a business man looking for this type of fun, then I am your girl.

I am available during the day from Monday to Friday. I set up apps at least a day in advance. I will not share pics on this thread but let you know more about me if you send a PM. I am an argie who will only date foreigners, Recoleta area or 5 star hotels.

100USD the hour or 150USD a couple of hours. I am not a clockwatcher I love having fun, I am a hot woman who enjoys sex and want some lover friends.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim Bob For This Post:

PMs

Quote Originally Posted by BadBrad  [View Original Post]
    Hi Queen, please check your pm's. Gracias...
    No response = no interest?

Don B.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Don B For This Post:

10. 01-30-18 02:55

A Bed is a Bed !

Hello everybody,

A Bed is a Bed !

So a 1/2 Star Telo Should be Good Enough for ANYBODY !

Have a great Lay.

TL.

Hello everybody,

Hi Queen, please check your pm's. Gracias...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BadBrad For This Post:

Lady looking for Gentlemen

Hello everybody,

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Queen For This Post:

Posting Limitations