Thread: Need Help Immediately

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by NewOrleans
    If you want I call the girl ...

My advice for what its worth....

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleans  [View Original Post]
    Ok, I found a cheap internet girl. I told her no a few times. She said she needed the money for her kid. I said fine come. I found the girl by neighborhood. She walked over because she was less than 5 minutes away.

She she gets here. I say no and offer her 200. Then she comes up and wants the money first I say no. Them she makes a big since so I get her out. She is screaming and making a show while calling 911. She calls and talks to them got outside and starts talking to other people. We didn't do anything she was here less than 5 minutes.

I leave the building. She is on the phone and talking to women on the street. Next I get a threatening call from a guy. Should I be scared. Are the police going to come. Is the guy going to come hurt me . It happened 3 hours ago. I blocked her on What'sapp. I also used my other phone number so the what's app is for another country.

What should I do. Also as you can see I helped out a lot in the past. Can someone please send me some info in a private message. I have nothing going on and a lot of time in Ba. It definitely ain't like the good old days.

I'm worried because they know where I live .
    No they are not going to come over and kick your arse...If they were going to do that they would of done it..NOT Called you first so you can arm yourself ???...It is just some pimp upset his girl came back with no money...Be careful out there...

Need Help Immediately

Ok, I found a cheap internet girl. I told her no a few times. She said she needed the money for her kid. I said fine come. I found the girl by neighborhood. She walked over because she was less than 5 minutes away.

She she gets here. I say no and offer her 200. Then she comes up and wants the money first I say no. Them she makes a big since so I get her out. She is screaming and making a show while calling 911. She calls and talks to them got outside and starts talking to other people. We didn't do anything she was here less than 5 minutes.

I leave the building. She is on the phone and talking to women on the street. Next I get a threatening call from a guy. Should I be scared. Are the police going to come. Is the guy going to come hurt me . It happened 3 hours ago. I blocked her on What'sapp. I also used my other phone number so the what's app is for another country.

What should I do. Also as you can see I helped out a lot in the past. Can someone please send me some info in a private message. I have nothing going on and a lot of time in Ba. It definitely ain't like the good old days.

I'm worried because they know where I live .

Posting Limitations