Thread: Foot fetish in Argentina

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Battistuta
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    I have many great memories of you, my friend, and I remember you birthday is 10 January and I remember your middle name too! Remember when we went to that national park in the taxi and had to walk all the way back out to the highway because the pay phone did not work and we couldn't remember the name of our hotel? That was a long walk! And then remember what happened in the restaurant that night? Ja ja!

But I think I meant to say you were a shoe model and not a foot model.
    You know more about me than my ex-husband ha ha.

We have many anecdotes together!

Love.

Gy.

Quote Originally Posted by Redhot  [View Original Post]
    You have a great memory ....
    I have many great memories of you, my friend, and I remember you birthday is 10 January and I remember your middle name too! Remember when we went to that national park in the taxi and had to walk all the way back out to the highway because the pay phone did not work and we couldn't remember the name of our hotel? That was a long walk! And then remember what happened in the restaurant that night? Ja ja!

But I think I meant to say you were a shoe model and not a foot model.

The best city for foot fetish is Concordia. The best way to get there is to take the bus to Salto, Uruguay and then the boat across the river. You could also contact Redhot. Redhot was a professional foot model in her younger days and knows a lot of chicas.
    I thought they used “meters”?

Quote Originally Posted by Battistuta  [View Original Post]
    Hello.

I am a 40yr old, white American male interested in a foot fetish provider in Argentina. Would consider any of the major cities. If anyone has any info on the fetish scene in BA ,or Argentina in general please contribute. Also if any freelancers are available to be my fetish companion let me know.
    Send me a PM and I help you in all you need.

Love.

Gy.

The best city for foot fetish is Concordia. The best way to get there is to take the bus to Salto, Uruguay and then the boat across the river. You could also contact Redhot. Redhot was a professional foot model in her younger days and knows a lot of chicas.
    You have a great memory ....

Foot fetish in Argentina

Hello.

I am a 40yr old, white American male interested in a foot fetish provider in Argentina. Would consider any of the major cities. If anyone has any info on the fetish scene in BA ,or Argentina in general please contribute. Also if any freelancers are available to be my fetish companion let me know.

Posting Limitations