Thread: 2018 best clubs

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Texan

FYI Amigos.

One good tip I got from a frequent Local person in D'lirios yesterday was, Mondays and Tuesdays are the best to negotiate deep discounts prices, as many girls go party on Saturday with their friends and need $$ to start the week. Therefore you can get a 10 for the price of a 5.

Dont know how accurate is this statement; but, let me know if this tip is real !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Local  [View Original Post]
    Now that you mention Lima, could you expand a little bit on the situation there?

For example: is Emmanuelle still open? Club 69?

Regarding prices, I'll have to underwrite what ElAlamoPalermo said. With the consideration that AR$ 4,000 now are $160. But still expensive.
    In Lima I stay in Miraflores. So the best club there is Sabor Peruano in calle de las pizzas. Tequila Rock (across park Kennedy) reopen again a few months back, but it was dead, only 2-5 girls rated 4-5.

I dont know about Emmanuelle or Club 69, but according to several people that I talk to the best place in all Lima is "Las Suites de Barranco".

Other place that I heard with lots of local, Colombian and Venezuelan girls is" Emporio Sauna Spa" in Av. República de Panamá......FYI, it is not a SPA.

Quote Originally Posted by ElAlamoPalermo  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, the creme de la creme in D'Elirio will not go for less than $200 USD or 4000 pesos if they are really hungry. Buenos Aires price structure for just about everything is outrageous at the moment by international standards.
    Thanks for the feedback. It seems pretty high compare to other places. I went back to D'lirios last night (Saturday), and it was not as busy as Friday, but most women were very pretty.

The funny thing is that I got there at 11:00pm and I didnt know it was a restaurant. The club and music starts after 12:45am, but at least if you get before 12:30am you dont pay the entrance fee .

Update on Lima

Quote Originally Posted by Texan  [View Original Post]
    I just came from Lima and girls were asking 300-350 soles in sabor peruano
    Now that you mention Lima, could you expand a little bit on the situation there?

For example: is Emmanuelle still open? Club 69?

Regarding prices, I'll have to underwrite what ElAlamoPalermo said. With the consideration that AR$ 4,000 now are $160. But still expensive.

I went Friday night to Newport around 1pm and it was dead.
    There were only 10 women, little bit older. Overall rating was 5-6.
    The entrance was free.

Then I visited Dlirio and it was pack. Its very safe walking from one bar to the next.

The place was full, girls were from 8 to 10. I was surprise, there were very beautiful women.

The entrance was about 600 pesos, but negotiated to 300 with a drink.

I talked to several ladies and their price was high $300-$400 dollars, but a local told me a good price was $200.

You can take a girl to a hotel a block away. Hotel cost 400-600 pesos or take her to your place.

What is a good price in Argentina, I thought it was around $100 dollars, but girls were asking way more than that.
    Any suggestions?
    Unfortunately, the creme de la creme in D'Elirio will not go for less than $200 USD or 4000 pesos if they are really hungry. Buenos Aires price structure for just about everything is outrageous at the moment by international standards.

I went Friday night to Newport around 1pm and it was dead.
    There were only 10 women, little bit older. Overall rating was 5-6.
    The entrance was free.

Then I visited Dlirio and it was pack. Its very safe walking from one bar to the next.

The place was full, girls were from 8 to 10. I was surprise, there were very beautiful women.

The entrance was about 600 pesos, but negotiated to 300 with a drink.

I talked to several ladies and their price was high $300-$400 dollars, but a local told me a good price was $200.

You can take a girl to a hotel a block away. Hotel cost 400-600 pesos or take her to your place.

What is a good price in Argentina, I thought it was around $100 dollars, but girls were asking way more than that.
    Any suggestions?

Tejano Libre.

Thanks for the information and suggestions, I will definitely check those clubs

Go H-town... I have great friends there.

I will arrive this Friday Night, if I have some time off, I will send you a private message for a tour, It will be nice to see the the recommendations from the little Black book.

Take care.

Depends !

I have read several posts and they have said cocodrilo is too over price and not many girls, Dlirio is not good, same as Hook.

So I am wondering what if there are new or old boliches/ clubs that are suggested.
    Keep.

977 Marcelo T. De Alvear.

Newport.

D'Lirio.

The Secret Pool Hall.

Plus a lot of others for the Local immigrants. ( Think Paraguayan Jungle Princesses ).

Dominican Not even with your Dick Chicas.

Plus my trusty little Black Book of Very trustworthy and recommendable Guides.

I should know.

I'm an Adult Activities Consultant and Coordinator .

Best in Town.

And from Houston!

And BA too .

What a mix.

A local from BA raised in Texas . Guess what you get ?

UN GRAN HIJO DE PUTA !

I'll be around.

Please feel free to contact me for anything that may cross your mind.

Later,

TL.

PS- Contact me before you leave . It's just a lot better for the both of us.

I have read several posts and they have said cocodrilo is too over price and not many girls, Dlirio is not good, same as Hook.

So I am wondering what if there are new or old boliches/ clubs that are suggested.

2018 best clubs

I will be in Argentina in a week and would like to know which are the suggested clubs at this time in Buenos Aires.

I read some treats but it seems some closed and others the quality of product is not good.

Gracias amigos.

Posting Limitations