Thread: Is this site dead

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by HotRod11
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakin  [View Original Post]
    What crackdowns are taking place? Is Argentina trying to repeal their laws or something?
    No. Sorry, I was referencing the crack downs of several years ago that got rid of many of the best clubs and lots of privados. That seems to be the beginning of the changes in Bs As.

Quote Originally Posted by WildWalleye  [View Original Post]
    It seems like there has been a large, multifaceted shift in Bs As mongering. Other locales have drawn many foreigners away from Bs As, the crack downs on clubs and privados and the relative cost of Bs As. Check out the local foro for apartment specific info. Keep in mind that they might have a different scale for measuring things.
    What crackdowns are taking place? Is Argentina trying to repeal their laws or something?

It seems like there has been a large, multifaceted shift in Bs As mongering. Other locales have drawn many foreigners away from Bs As, the crack downs on clubs and privados and the relative cost of Bs As. Check out the local foro for apartment specific info. Keep in mind that they might have a different scale for measuring things.

I need your help

Ok I screwed that up..I need apartments that are brothels.....I have an apartment to sleep in....

HElP

Come on members I need your help. I havent been to BA in a few years. I am returning in 2 weeks and I could use your knowledge about apartments......

Is this site dead

I have been to BA many times and I made many posts. It took about 3 years to get a visa to brazil. I have spent the last 3 years in RIO. People in Argentina kept telling me that women in brazil were the most beautiful. I come to SA 3-4 times a year and BA was my first choice then when I got my Brasil visa I thought GREAT and I traveled to SAO PAULO then RIO an I have no complaints. The ladies there are 9-10 but I still think the women in Argentina have he edge. I am not a fan of women with big butts. In Brazil GRANDE BUNDA is what all Brazilian men look for. In Argentina so many women have a perfect figure Its enough to drive a man crazy..

Posting Limitations