This blog is moderated by Jim Bob
    Winner 2017 Noob of the year

There must be a dozen internet sites, bairesgirls, tacosaltos, platynum, etc. Send me a private message if you need help

Quote Originally Posted by Edmay  [View Original Post]
    Hey Jim Bob, I'm completely new to the Bs As scene. Where can I find these advertisements? Thanks.

The chicas who charge usd prices to foreigners of course continue to charge the same prices they always did. However the chicas who charge peso prices and continue to charge in pesos, are not raising prices to track the US dollar, or maybe there is a slight increase of 25% due to inflation in the past year when the usd exchange rate would call for a 100% increase etc. Basically I would not pull a chica from Newport I can't afford it living here on the local economy. On the other hand, if you don't live here, or you haven't been here recently, Newport is very easy, very comfortable for newcomers or old timers who have been away a while, it has a fun vibe. It is very easy if you are only here for a short time and don't mind paying $200 usd, why not, I think it is a great choice.

Quote Originally Posted by WildWalleye  [View Original Post]
    I am still a novice, I have only banged about 150 chicas in Bs As. I haven't been back for several years, due to working in different parts of the world.

I have a soft spot for Newport. I have found several diamonds in the rough, there. I am willing to pay a slight premium for club girls, plus, they usually stay longer and will figure out a way to spend more time with me for less money.

It isn't that it is all about price, but if I can bang a 7 in the NYC area for $250, I am not flying 5,500 miles to bang a 7 for $200.

When I first started going to Bs As ('07), an hour romp with a 7+ would run about $35-40 (Ste Fe 1707 and Junin 1603 were full of 6-8s and cheap). I'd see three chicas a day and still be ahead of seeing one chica in NYC. Granted, I may have been making up for lost time or dealing with a compulsive impulse.

Anyone remember Zelina Moracha and her specialty?

What do the area-vip chicas (the young ones, not Maru and the ones that were old ten years ago) charge these days?

If I can get quality (7-9s) on Platynum, tacos, baresgirls, etc. For AR$1,500 for a throw, I'm going to start booking some tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBob  [View Original Post]
    I see a large number of women advertise offering everything (complete -- anal) for 1000 or 1500 or whatever. You will pay more if she is a tall statuesque blond. The rates probably differ according to neighborhood as well. There are fewer chicas working on weekends so you may have more difficulty on a weekend. You will pay more if she comes to you and stays overnight etc. I seldom find myself getting on a train or bus to meet someone or having someone come to me. I just find one within walking distance whose pics I like and I am generally happy with their appearance and they are usually very pleasant. I just don't see a huge connection between price and different services like x amount for a blowjob versus y for sex versus z for anal. Some won't do some things, some are better at certain things, however I haven't really sought out any unusual service. But it seems the price is based on the time you spend with the chica, not the particular act that she does.

Hey Jim Bob, I'm completely new to the Bs As scene. Where can I find these advertisements? Thanks.

I see a large number of women advertise offering everything (complete -- anal) for 1000 or 1500 or whatever. You will pay more if she is a tall statuesque blond. The rates probably differ according to neighborhood as well. There are fewer chicas working on weekends so you may have more difficulty on a weekend. You will pay more if she comes to you and stays overnight etc. I seldom find myself getting on a train or bus to meet someone or having someone come to me. I just find one within walking distance whose pics I like and I am generally happy with their appearance and they are usually very pleasant. I just don't see a huge connection between price and different services like x amount for a blowjob versus y for sex versus z for anal. Some won't do some things, some are better at certain things, however I haven't really sought out any unusual service. But it seems the price is based on the time you spend with the chica, not the particular act that she does.

I am still a novice, I have only banged about 150 chicas in Bs As. I haven't been back for several years, due to working in different parts of the world.

I have a soft spot for Newport. I have found several diamonds in the rough, there. I am willing to pay a slight premium for club girls, plus, they usually stay longer and will figure out a way to spend more time with me for less money.

It isn't that it is all about price, but if I can bang a 7 in the NYC area for $250, I am not flying 5,500 miles to bang a 7 for $200.

When I first started going to Bs As ('07), an hour romp with a 7+ would run about $35-40 (Ste Fe 1707 and Junin 1603 were full of 6-8s and cheap). I'd see three chicas a day and still be ahead of seeing one chica in NYC. Granted, I may have been making up for lost time or dealing with a compulsive impulse.

Anyone remember Zelina Moracha and her specialty?

What do the area-vip chicas (the young ones, not Maru and the ones that were old ten years ago) charge these days?

If I can get quality (7-9s) on Platynum, tacos, baresgirls, etc. For AR$1,500 for a throw, I'm going to start booking some tickets.

...you are getting to my larger point, what is the differential in price for various services? If I can spend 10 days in Bs As, I can get my groove on 20+ times. If I save $100/throw, the trip was free...

To be honest, I often find the AMP's in the USA to be better quality than massages in Argentina. The massages here are kind of hit and miss, sometimes it's just someone rubbing oil on your hack with whale music as a prelude to sex. I can go to an AMP in the USA pretty much guaranteed a great hj with just the right amount of ambience, tickling, what have you. On the other hand of course $120 USD I think can buy an hour of sex with just about any top end chica here (there is not always a guarantee the hj will be great haha). I think you can in fact have a great time for an hour for 1200 pesos. So 5000 pesos would get you 4 visits to 4 very nice chicas for one hour each.

There used to be a Colombianita, in Bs As, named Mariana who did massages and she did them very well (i.e. I was sore the next day). It also didn't hurt that she was a master at deep throat and screwing, too. It was a black-armband day on AP, when she went back to Colombia.

That said, you are getting to my larger point, what is the differential in price for various services? If I can spend 10 days in Bs As, I can get my groove on 20+ times. If I save $100/throw, the trip was free...

To be honest, I often find the AMP's in the USA to be better quality than massages in Argentina. The massages here are kind of hit and miss, sometimes it's just someone rubbing oil on your hack with whale music as a prelude to sex. I can go to an AMP in the USA pretty much guaranteed a great hj with just the right amount of ambience, tickling, what have you. On the other hand of course $120 USD I think can buy an hour of sex with just about any top end chica here (there is not always a guarantee the hj will be great haha). I think you can in fact have a great time for an hour for 1200 pesos. So 5000 pesos would get you 4 visits to 4 very nice chicas for one hour each.

A $12 r&T is something.

I am currently in Sex Prison (aka USA). I was feeling a little tense last week and went to a nearby AMP (R&T only). I got an excellent, very hard, massage. When it came time for the tug, she whipped out the girls (nice c-cups) and put a smile on my face. She cleaned me up and I was on my way. One hour, great massage and a nice jerk... $120.

So, what can you get with almost $5,000 ARS?

Can't really go wrong for 500 pesos. Barrio Norte (Tucuman and Junin). Answers to Wasap. She was very sexy, wore tight jeans and a t-shirt with the neck cut to show more cleavage. She covered me in cream which made the walk home feel very slinky, and gave a massage that was strong if not skillful, although I wasn't there for the massage. There was no tickling or anything sexy like that although she looked very good and had many tats seemed kind of slutty although she never indicated there was any more on the menu than hand release. Then she said ok flip over so I can give you your manual release. The manual release was a little strong like she was trying to get the last drop of ketchup out of the Heinz bottle. I think she could have been a little more sexy about it all. It is possible she was not that in to it because she just woke up it was like 11am and she was yawning etc and the apartment was a little cold although she later turned on the heat. Maybe later in the day would be better. But she was very young and good looking. But for 500 pesos cannot go wrong.
    A $12 r&T is something.

I am currently in Sex Prison (aka USA). I was feeling a little tense last week and went to a nearby AMP (R&T only). I got an excellent, very hard, massage. When it came time for the tug, she whipped out the girls (nice c-cups) and put a smile on my face. She cleaned me up and I was on my way. One hour, great massage and a nice jerk... $120.

So, what can you get with almost $5,000 ARS?

Are you here now? We can meet at Exedra tonight. Send me a message on wasap

Quote Originally Posted by Retired66  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Jim for the chica price update. Have you been to Excedra lately? From what i remember back in December there was a decent selection of chicas?

Also, if you have any chica phone numbers from Facebook, Casas, can you send them via Whatsapp. Thanks.

Hey yeah $15 or so the chica prices have not caught up with inflation yet

Thanks Jim for the chica price update. Have you been to Excedra lately? From what i remember back in December there was a decent selection of chicas?

Also, if you have any chica phone numbers from Facebook, Casas, can you send them via Whatsapp. Thanks.

Hey yeah $15 or so the chica prices have not caught up with inflation yet

Quote Originally Posted by Retired66  [View Original Post]
    Hey Jim good hearing from you again, so your back in the game and ready to mingle??

500 pesos is that like $10-12 US? At that price, i might get back down there in the spring.

12. 09-07-18 00:25

Can't really go wrong for 500 pesos. Barrio Norte (Tucuman and Junin). Answers to Wasap. She was very sexy, wore tight jeans and a t-shirt with the neck cut to show more cleavage. She covered me in cream which made the walk home feel very slinky, and gave a massage that was strong if not skillful, although I wasn't there for the massage. There was no tickling or anything sexy like that although she looked very good and had many tats seemed kind of slutty although she never indicated there was any more on the menu than hand release. Then she said ok flip over so I can give you your manual release. The manual release was a little strong like she was trying to get the last drop of ketchup out of the Heinz bottle. I think she could have been a little more sexy about it all. It is possible she was not that in to it because she just woke up it was like 11am and she was yawning etc and the apartment was a little cold although she later turned on the heat. Maybe later in the day would be better. But she was very young and good looking. But for 500 pesos cannot go wrong.
    Hey Jim good hearing from you again, so your back in the game and ready to mingle??

500 pesos is that like $10-12 US? At that price, i might get back down there in the spring.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Retired 66 For This Post:

Barrio Norte - masseuse with tats and big knockers manual release 500 pesos

Posting Limitations