This blog is moderated by Jim Bob
    Winner 2017 Noob of the year

Are you here now? We can meet at Exedra tonight. Send me a message on wasap

Quote Originally Posted by Retired66  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Jim for the chica price update. Have you been to Excedra lately? From what i remember back in December there was a decent selection of chicas?

Also, if you have any chica phone numbers from Facebook, Casas, can you send them via Whatsapp. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBob  [View Original Post]
    Hey yeah $15 or so the chica prices have not caught up with inflation yet

Thanks Jim for the chica price update. Have you been to Excedra lately? From what i remember back in December there was a decent selection of chicas?

Also, if you have any chica phone numbers from Facebook, Casas, can you send them via Whatsapp. Thanks.

Hey yeah $15 or so the chica prices have not caught up with inflation yet

Quote Originally Posted by Retired66  [View Original Post]
    Hey Jim good hearing from you again, so your back in the game and ready to mingle??

500 pesos is that like $10-12 US? At that price, i might get back down there in the spring.

4. 09-07-18 00:25

Quote Originally Posted by JimBob  [View Original Post]
    Can't really go wrong for 500 pesos. Barrio Norte (Tucuman and Junin). Answers to Wasap. She was very sexy, wore tight jeans and a t-shirt with the neck cut to show more cleavage. She covered me in cream which made the walk home feel very slinky, and gave a massage that was strong if not skillful, although I wasn't there for the massage. There was no tickling or anything sexy like that although she looked very good and had many tats seemed kind of slutty although she never indicated there was any more on the menu than hand release. Then she said ok flip over so I can give you your manual release. The manual release was a little strong like she was trying to get the last drop of ketchup out of the Heinz bottle. I think she could have been a little more sexy about it all. It is possible she was not that in to it because she just woke up it was like 11am and she was yawning etc and the apartment was a little cold although she later turned on the heat. Maybe later in the day would be better. But she was very young and good looking. But for 500 pesos cannot go wrong.
    Hey Jim good hearing from you again, so your back in the game and ready to mingle??

500 pesos is that like $10-12 US? At that price, i might get back down there in the spring.

Barrio Norte - masseuse with tats and big knockers manual release 500 pesos

Can't really go wrong for 500 pesos. Barrio Norte (Tucuman and Junin). Answers to Wasap. She was very sexy, wore tight jeans and a t-shirt with the neck cut to show more cleavage. She covered me in cream which made the walk home feel very slinky, and gave a massage that was strong if not skillful, although I wasn't there for the massage. There was no tickling or anything sexy like that although she looked very good and had many tats seemed kind of slutty although she never indicated there was any more on the menu than hand release. Then she said ok flip over so I can give you your manual release. The manual release was a little strong like she was trying to get the last drop of ketchup out of the Heinz bottle. I think she could have been a little more sexy about it all. It is possible she was not that in to it because she just woke up it was like 11am and she was yawning etc and the apartment was a little cold although she later turned on the heat. Maybe later in the day would be better. But she was very young and good looking. But for 500 pesos cannot go wrong.

Posting Limitations