Thread: An experiment

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Don B

Nothing

Jackson posted the Political Thread.

I told him it was not a good thing to do.

The members politics will make many enemies.

It did and still does.

Jackson has lost lots of members because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by DonB  [View Original Post]
    Nothing, but what does your favorite thread "American Politics during the Trump Presidency" have to do with anything in Argentina?

Don B.

Nothing

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Don:

What does this have to do with getting laid in Argentina?
    Nothing, but what does your favorite thread "American Politics during the Trump Presidency" have to do with anything in Argentina?

Don B.

Argentina

Don:

What does this have to do with getting laid in Argentina?

Government

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleWrangler  [View Original Post]
    You can drive a 10% tolerance in some states. For example: if speed limit is 70 you can drive up to 77 MpH.

That said, the Government is always a pain and we would be much better without it.
    What we need are objective laws.

Don B.

Quote Originally Posted by DonB  [View Original Post]
    Last weekend I traveled 200 miles to my college reunion. On the return trip I conducted an experiment, I drove at 70 MPH in the 70 zones and 60 MPH in the 55 zones. In 200 miles, I passed two semis and one car, everybody else passed me. Conclusion, the majority does not trust government to establish reasonable speed limits. Or?

Don B.
    You can drive a 10% tolerance in some states. For example: if speed limit is 70 you can drive up to 77 MpH.

That said, the Government is always a pain and we would be much better without it.

An experiment

Last weekend I traveled 200 miles to my college reunion. On the return trip I conducted an experiment, I drove at 70 MPH in the 70 zones and 60 MPH in the 55 zones. In 200 miles, I passed two semis and one car, everybody else passed me. Conclusion, the majority does not trust government to establish reasonable speed limits. Or?

Don B.

Posting Limitations