Thread: Hangin' out....

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by PirateMorgan
    Quote Originally Posted by HotRod11  [View Original Post]
    Its been a while but im on my way back to BA. I really enjoyed visiting the apartments but information on them is sketchy. I spent many evenings at EXIDRA. From recent reports I think its still humming. Im wondering if any new place like EXEDRA is recommended by the members. I am just looking for more options. Thanks.
    There is still plenty of sex for sale here but you have to adjust your thinking and maybe your mo. Privados (i.e. Where you had sex on a bed) are so far as I know gone. Likewise the too late, too dark, too expensive, pick-up places like Blacks and Madahos (I never used them anyway). I haven't been by Exedra yet so can't say if it's still a source or not. Likewise Orleans. I was never a fan of picking up street walkers so I don't know about that scene. But it looks to me like the massage (wink, wink) scene is as strong as ever. Of course a camilla is not the ideal place to have sex but I think that outcall is generally available. I don't understand 90% of what's posted on the local board but it looks to me like it is as active as ever. And they are pretty good about posting tables summarizing attributes and services which are pretty easy to understand. For the first time here I am trying Seeking Arangement (seeking.com). Only one experience so far - mixed (but did include the best bj I've ever had).

Good Luck, Bob.

Looking for more chic gathering places

Its been a while but im on my way back to BA. I really enjoyed visiting the apartments but information on them is sketchy. I spent many evenings at EXIDRA. From recent reports I think its still humming. Im wondering if any new place like EXEDRA is recommended by the members. I am just looking for more options. Thanks.

Thanks

Thanks to all who responded, I truly do appreciate the advice. Looking forward to BA. Reason I am in Puerto Madero is that is where one of our suppliers offices are. Perhaps next trip will find somewhere else after some first hand ground experience...

Check the thread

Quote Originally Posted by GatorEngineer  [View Original Post]
    What I have seen fishing Seeking Arrangment to line up some possibles are big big numbers, like USD 400-1000 seems to be pretty regular, so its probably not worth the membership for BA..... I will be staying in Puerto Madero area, are there any cafes etc in the area where one might find a friend? I prefer to see what I am getting rather than order blind..... Any advice would be appreciated.
    Look at Area VIP the majority of those chicks are real, they will charge you a lot of money, you will be happy because you will think you're getting something nobody else can have. I also told you that those site for foreigners like SA are going to charge you much more because they are targeting guys who can't be bothered to figure out exactly how much money in relative terms 2-400 bucks is in BsAs.

I already answered this, are you not reading the forum? Because if you're not reading it, I'm going to save the time and stop answering.

Depends

Hey I appreciate the comment and the input.... I think the attraction for me to the SA girls is the thought at least that they are semi pro's and there is less chance of sticking your face into another guys load. But I am probably delusional... She was a hell of a ride, right up there with the best I ever had, so I got my monies worth, but there is always the next piece of strange which makes mongering what it is. One more question I will likely be staying the Puerto Madero area, is that a decent area for Women? I dont see many/any listed there or is that area considered part of something else?
    Chicks in Puerto Madero charge about 1000 pesos more because they are "high class." 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of these chicks have loser boyfriends who if they didn't fuck them that morning fucked them the night before.

The bigger question would be why are you staying in the most sanitized section of BsAs? It could just as easily be a suburb of Denver. The food sucks, and everything is 30% more expensive because only tourists and futbal players stay there. Expand your horizons, stay in Caballito or Almagro.

Let me try this again, with prostitutes there might be low volume (only if they are too lazy to find more johns) hookers but there are not semi-pros. That's like being a little bit pregnant, either they get paid to suck dick or they do not. If they do, and she is, she's a pro. She's a prostitute, a hooker, as we Argentines say a chica de la noche, she is a professional sex worker, you are a john, and anybody who wants to fuck her can fuck her if they pay her. This isn't anything bad, I fucking love hookers, but it is what it is.

Embrace the lifestyle and claim your power. Love the ease and simplicity of commercial sex. You want to fuck, you call them and say can you come fuck me, they say yes, they do, you give them money, they leave, you eat some flapjacks and then you go to sleep. If they fuck you well you call them again. It is literally every mans dream come true, easy, reliable, low maintenance sex on demand with no strings, why do some guys need complicate that?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Admin2 For This Post:

Cafes

What I have seen fishing Seeking Arrangment to line up some possibles are big big numbers, like USD 400-1000 seems to be pretty regular, so its probably not worth the membership for BA..... I will be staying in Puerto Madero area, are there any cafes etc in the area where one might find a friend? I prefer to see what I am getting rather than order blind..... Any advice would be appreciated.
    Cafes Exedra and Iberia have action late at nite; but they aren't in the Puerto Madero area (see the café section in the Forum).

HIgh numbers

Quote Originally Posted by DonB  [View Original Post]
    Seeking Arrangement site for sugar babes looking for sugar daddies.

Don B.

Seeking Arrangement

Quote Originally Posted by Amantelondres  [View Original Post]
    Simple!! Thanks! Senior moment!!
    Seeking Arrangement site for sugar babes looking for sugar daddies.

Don B.

Quote Originally Posted by BayBoy  [View Original Post]
    South America.
    Simple!! Thanks! Senior moment!!

South America.

Hanging out

Hey I appreciate the comment and the input.... I think the attraction for me to the SA girls is the thought at least that they are semi pro's and there is less chance of sticking your face into another guys load. But I am probably delusional... She was a hell of a ride, right up there with the best I ever had, so I got my monies worth, but there is always the next piece of strange which makes mongering what it is. One more question I will likely be staying the Puerto Madero area, is that a decent area for Women? I dont see many/any listed there or is that area considered part of something else?
    What/where is SA?

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    All of those gringo apps the chics are going to cost you more. It's just the way it is. Same with Craigs list. That being said 200 bucks isn't bad, not great but not bad for a TLN. Sounds like you had a great time and I'm honestly happy for you.

As a personal favor can you please leave the wanna be sugar daddy " She isnt a pro rather a professional looking for a little extra cash." stuff up in the states? She's advertising on a site for hookers, she came to your place and fucked you for money, she's still advertising to catch other johns, anybody can fuck her at anytime they want to pay her. She's a hooker. I get what's behind this, some guys need to pretend that they are fucking chicks that other guys cant fuck but it's really fucking up commercial sex in the states due to the extreme GPS that this attitude fosters and I gotta live in Argentina and I'd rather not see it there. Every one of those chicks on SA either here or in the states is a professional sex worker.

If you're looking to see more web chicks Area VIP is probably a good place for you. Hot chicks, usually pretty good service. Please, just pay what they ask and don't tip them. We Argentines don't tip hookers and when you do it just becomes part of the price for the next guy. I can tell already you're really going to want to but don't. Latin chicks need to respect guys and when you throw money at them they think you're stupid and your service will suffer. I know it's counter-intuitive but it's the way it works.

A couple things

Was wondering what the going rate for women off of a site like SA is in Buenos Aires? Last time in town for a short visit I met an extremely attractive (as pretty as I have found anywhere) 5'6 105 lb with a great set of small man mades, fantastic ass and long legs, late 20s.... We had the usual chit chat over google translate, and came to the what are you offering part, I offered probably way way too much at USD$200 around 7000 pesos give or take. She isnt a pro rather a professional looking for a little extra cash. Needless to say, she jumped on it, and then on me behind closed doors it was an extended stay and we repeated during my visit (it was that good).. I will be down for a bit longer, from what I can see online, the pros start at around 1200 pesos for a short time, ang go up from there. Looking for a little variety this time.
    All of those gringo apps the chics are going to cost you more. It's just the way it is. Same with Craigs list. That being said 200 bucks isn't bad, not great but not bad for a TLN. Sounds like you had a great time and I'm honestly happy for you.

As a personal favor can you please leave the wanna be sugar daddy " She isnt a pro rather a professional looking for a little extra cash." stuff up in the states? She's advertising on a site for hookers, she came to your place and fucked you for money, she's still advertising to catch other johns, anybody can fuck her at anytime they want to pay her. She's a hooker. I get what's behind this, some guys need to pretend that they are fucking chicks that other guys cant fuck but it's really fucking up commercial sex in the states due to the extreme GPS that this attitude fosters and I gotta live in Argentina and I'd rather not see it there. Every one of those chicks on SA either here or in the states is a professional sex worker.

If you're looking to see more web chicks Area VIP is probably a good place for you. Hot chicks, usually pretty good service. Please, just pay what they ask and don't tip them. We Argentines don't tip hookers and when you do it just becomes part of the price for the next guy. I can tell already you're really going to want to but don't. Latin chicks need to respect guys and when you throw money at them they think you're stupid and your service will suffer. I know it's counter-intuitive but it's the way it works.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

What is the going rate for Women off of a site like Seeking Arrangement?

Was wondering what the going rate for women off of a site like SA is in Buenos Aires? Last time in town for a short visit I met an extremely attractive (as pretty as I have found anywhere) 5'6 105 lb with a great set of small man mades, fantastic ass and long legs, late 20s.... We had the usual chit chat over google translate, and came to the what are you offering part, I offered probably way way too much at USD$200 around 7000 pesos give or take. She isnt a pro rather a professional looking for a little extra cash. Needless to say, she jumped on it, and then on me behind closed doors it was an extended stay and we repeated during my visit (it was that good).. I will be down for a bit longer, from what I can see online, the pros start at around 1200 pesos for a short time, ang go up from there. Looking for a little variety this time.

Parrilla Cero5

Keep (ex-Cattos).

Suipacha 930, near Paraguay. Tel: ______. Hours: 11 pm to Morning.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...p?1912-Catto-s

Now a Restaurant:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Pa...8!4d-58.379948.

Quote Originally Posted by Tres3  [View Original Post]
    What is the address?? I never went to Cattos.

Tres3.

Posting Limitations