Thread: Hangin' out....

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by PirateMorgan

Address

Quote Originally Posted by HelloKitty  [View Original Post]
    For all those who want to know a new meat restaurant, where before it was the club of the most beautiful girls CATTOS 'the owner is still Francisco, better known as Pancho, in the week I will go to lunch and they will know if the food is good , but pir a very good connection they recommended it to me.😘💋.
    What is the address?? I never went to Cattos.

Tres3.

Former club cattos

For all those who want to know a new meat restaurant, where before it was the club of the most beautiful girls CATTOS 'the owner is still Francisco, better known as Pancho, in the week I will go to lunch and they will know if the food is good , but pir a very good connection they recommended it to me.😘💋.

Send me an email and give you my recommendation.

girlsinba@gmail.com

Love.

Gy.

Winner 2017 Noob of the year

I don't know about Sportman's or HDR, but Excedra and Newport are easy places to go and see a parade of sorts and perhaps see like minded souls. But generally these are places we might choose to meet a fellow monger beforehand, I did not try to strike up a conversation with other patrons aside from the chicas who of course I talked with

Quote Originally Posted by PirateMorgan  [View Original Post]
    San Jose has the Sportman's and HDR where guys can hang out and meet other guys. Is there anyplace in Buenos Aires where like minded guys hang out...speaking English?

Hangin' out....

San Jose has the Sportman's and HDR where guys can hang out and meet other guys. Is there anyplace in Buenos Aires where like minded guys hang out...speaking English?

Posting Limitations