This blog is moderated by Magalymassage

Mas fotos de mi

Quote Originally Posted by Magalymassage  [View Original Post]
    Hello my name is magaly, I am an independent girl now I professionalize and perform therapeutic massages as well as aesthetic treatments for gentlemen! I know that this is a necessary item for you who want to look beautiful, beautiful and healthy. Surely my option is much more pleasant! I also perform massages with a happy ending!

I am not one of the girls who only give scort service, I can choose it if you are a good man, but I focus more for what I really stand out, an excellent .turca.paja.chupada.mamada. Among others more ... It's a moment only for you, I'm trying to be a geysha girl.

As for my friend! She is pamelita pam pettitechica told me that she went to a meeting of you, that she danced and had a lot of fun .. Tb are very kind, she is going through the stage of 1st time with boyfriend living (crazy!) is good is also good someone loves you!

For now! I am looking for my boyfriend, but I can not stop having fun! I am a lover of movies, I like to go for a walk and tour the city, I love this city I am not from here. I also attend women, so if you know girls to recommend me, great!

🍭 Esteticista Magaly Relax 📲 + 5491123786418 Recoleta Profesional matriculada .VIP.

I am a beautician, I make sensual massages also therapeutic massages, I count on aparatologia for treatments, muscular fatigue and regenarativo. And also intimate and corporal depilation for gentlemen! If you want to be loved by all the girls I ask you to communicate to my number I will.
    Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Thank You Kindly ! Actually I am Great ! I Create Super-Stars Out of Nothing !

It's What I do !

Grassy Ass,

TL.
    Aqui subo mas fotos mias!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dtgcc1nW0AA5Zmc - copia.jpg‎   DqnS-v8X0AYj9Me.jpg‎   44852293_497022490782740_3665524003226779648_n - copia.jpg‎   44761724_1924502727638368_3605893252814733312_n.jpg‎   43626275_334373037386884_670741658182090752_n - copia.jpg‎  

DtWJIPXW0AUu3DH.jpg‎   DqwqfvIX4AEIa-b - copia.jpg‎   DrAUicXX0AAQv42.jpg‎   IMG-20181107-WA0008.jpg‎   IMG_20181108_132453_304.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Magalymassage  [View Original Post]
    Hello my name is magaly, I am an independent girl now I professionalize and perform therapeutic massages as well as aesthetic treatments for gentlemen! I know that this is a necessary item for you who want to look beautiful, beautiful and healthy. Surely my option is much more pleasant! I also perform massages with a happy ending!

I am not one of the girls who only give scort service, I can choose it if you are a good man, but I focus more for what I really stand out, an excellent .turca.paja.chupada.mamada. Among others more ... It's a moment only for you, I'm trying to be a geysha girl.

As for my friend! She is pamelita pam pettitechica told me that she went to a meeting of you, that she danced and had a lot of fun .. Tb are very kind, she is going through the stage of 1st time with boyfriend living (crazy!) is good is also good someone loves you!

For now! I am looking for my boyfriend, but I can not stop having fun! I am a lover of movies, I like to go for a walk and tour the city, I love this city I am not from here. I also attend women, so if you know girls to recommend me, great!

🍭 Esteticista Magaly Relax 📲 + 5491123786418 Recoleta Profesional matriculada .VIP.

I am a beautician, I make sensual massages also therapeutic massages, I count on aparatologia for treatments, muscular fatigue and regenarativo. And also intimate and corporal depilation for gentlemen! If you want to be loved by all the girls I ask you to communicate to my number I will.

It's What I do !

Grassy Ass,

TL.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Hi, I'm new here! I'm recommending a friend who says that you're great

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Drb3y08WkAAYfGU.jpg‎   boton-masajes.jpg‎   DqtutLdW4AEfQgg.jpg‎   PicsArt_11-09-11.22.01.jpg‎   Dq71rwsXQAEs4IX.jpg‎