This blog is moderated by Fat Jack

Mail Forward Service

There's an online company Earth Class Mail - you arrange to have your mail and delivered and receive mail at one of their US addresses. Then you can online see the mail, have it opened and scanned to view, and if you need to have the mail in hand, arrange for it to be mailed to your BA address. Not cheap, but very reliable and because you can preview your mail online it may cut down the money you have to spend to have the actual mail delivered to you. You can google Earth Class Mail for details.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacchus9 For This Post:

Just Ask One of the Boys to Mule Down Your Care Package .

Quote Originally Posted by FatJack  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone familiar with a reliable, U.S. Based, mail forwarding service to which I can have Amazon deliver an older model cell phone and then have the mail forwarding service ship the phone to BA? It will be a new phone but of a considerably older model; thus the import duties in absolute terms will not be prohibitive. Thanks in advance.
    Howdy Pal !

Just Ask One of the Boys that is coming down soon and ship it directly to your New friend's address before he departs to Mule Down Your Care Package .

I have had entire 35 pound carry-on bags Muled down Full of highly Taxable , only one in the country specialty items just for me.

I do my absolute best to compensate my helpers though ! Some have been very well compensated but most of the Boys are kind enough to just do most of us a little or Huge favor!

Offer a good Steak Night or a little Guidance from one of the Female guides . Or whatever you can think of . I usually have extra phones available . I have an extra "Dumb Phone" but it does have Whatsapp at least.

Just ask . They can only say Yes or No .

Do you live here now?

Happy Trails ,

TL.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Could someone please recommend a USA to BA mail forwarding service?

Is anyone familiar with a reliable, U.S. Based, mail forwarding service to which I can have Amazon deliver an older model cell phone and then have the mail forwarding service ship the phone to BA? It will be a new phone but of a considerably older model; thus the import duties in absolute terms will not be prohibitive. Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations