Thread: March/April wingman

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Spocularis
    In town during the last third of the month of March and returning later.

This is me

I am a long time member of ISG. But really I have many years of experience with looking for pussy at houses of ill repute. I joined the navy at 17 and made several trips to asia where I fell in love several times but let's talk about today. I have so many miles from my working years with AA it will be hard to use them in my life time. I try to only use them to South America. My first country of choice was Estonia. I made 4 trips to Estonia I loved it and especially the food . Then I tried Buenos Aires. This was maybe 10 years ago and it was wonderful. BA had good everything. Many many encounters with beautiful girls at an affordable price. Wow I thought I was in my kind of heaven. But more than one taxi drivers told me ok but if you haven't been to Brazil you are missing out on the sexiest women in the world. I started doing my research and applied for a visa. The visa application was not easy I was rejected three times but finally It was accepted YAHOO .

I made my first trip to Brazil 2017 I rented an apartment in Copa. This area has everything. Beautiful beach, many nice but not great restaurants. The best thing about this area is it is loaded with WHORES . OK when I say that remember in Brazil prostitution is legal. Last year I made 4 trips to Rio. This is just an update on my life.....

March/April wingman

Will be in BsAs in late March/early April and looking for a wingman.

Posting Limitations