Thread: The Queen

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Queen
    Where do you work at?

Hi i am intrested in meeting you message me.

Hola

Quote Originally Posted by Queen  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen.

It's been a long while, so let me introduce myself again.

I am in my forties, girlboss, mother, woman, sexy and smart. I am looking for some fun and cash is part of that fun. If you want to meet and have a real date experience then just send me a PM or ask for my whatsapp, then we can chat and have a great time. I am free during the afternoons. This is not my job, this is something I would call a fantasy and as such I am searching for more than the money I search for the whole experience. If you feel like you know what I am talking about let me know.

Photos? Yes, but via whatsapp only and after chatting a little bit. I have tanned skin, M/L size, hourglass, non clockwatcher. Awesome breast, great kisser, latina and bilingual! If you want to know more just PM.

Hot Kisses.
    Your description interest me, please send whatsapp.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cciiss For This Post:

SabrinaFox

The Queen set me up with a fun MILF, SabrinaFox. Not a clock watcher and very accommodating !! $100 will assure you of a fun time with a sweet lady.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Namoi For This Post:

The Queen

Gentlemen.

It's been a long while, so let me introduce myself again.

I am in my forties, girlboss, mother, woman, sexy and smart. I am looking for some fun and cash is part of that fun. If you want to meet and have a real date experience then just send me a PM or ask for my whatsapp, then we can chat and have a great time. I am free during the afternoons. This is not my job, this is something I would call a fantasy and as such I am searching for more than the money I search for the whole experience. If you feel like you know what I am talking about let me know.

Photos? Yes, but via whatsapp only and after chatting a little bit. I have tanned skin, M/L size, hourglass, non clockwatcher. Awesome breast, great kisser, latina and bilingual! If you want to know more just PM.

Hot Kisses.

Posting Limitations