Thread: Florida 868 Update

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Boston
    Quote Originally Posted by ElPerro  [View Original Post]
    That place has been closed for a few years. A pity. They moved to a smaller space at 1111 Cordoba piso 3, but I'm sure they are no longer there. No idea whether they still exist somewhere or not.
    Thanks for that information. They were nice girls and always had a good lineup. I remember going in there once and the girls all had schoolgirl outfits on.

El Perro, Can you recommend a good place when I visit? I know things have change alot. Thanks.......

Quote Originally Posted by Boston  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, I have not visited for years but will be going soon. 868 used to be a favorite of mine and I remember the 2 sisters, Anna and Vero. Anyone know if this place is still going or any contact info on the sisters? I have an old number of 3900 63xx. Thanks,
    That place has been closed for a few years. A pity. They moved to a smaller space at 1111 Cordoba piso 3, but I'm sure they are no longer there. No idea whether they still exist somewhere or not.

Florida 868 Update

Gentlemen, I have not visited for years but will be going soon. 868 used to be a favorite of mine and I remember the 2 sisters, Anna and Vero. Anyone know if this place is still going or any contact info on the sisters? I have an old number of 3900 63xx. Thanks,

Posting Limitations