Thread: Sweet company

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Sabrinnafox

L o v e

I'm in BA if you have time you can get to know me better! Sabri_fox@outlook.com.

Kisses and affections.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 635CE125-75E0-44B3-B3EF-8AB31189FE4C.jpeg‎  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sabrinnafox For This Post:

Tried and happy

It was my second time in Buenos, finally I had a chance to meet Sabrinna in my hotel. She is a gorgeous Latina lady with nice curves and a round booty. From the beginning to the end she always had a positive vibe and tried to make me happy. I was totally satisfied with her service and would call her again for sure when my next visit arrives.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobbymercer For This Post:

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I am available full time write me if you want a real date with Beautiful woman sabri_fox@outlook.com.

Xoxo💋🔥.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8B45239A-18EE-4D73-8C5D-8A99AEEEB4F4.jpeg‎  

🍒

Good week I leave a picture in a gym day. Do you like my gym look? Ok! I leave my email sabri_fox@outlook.com if you are a gentleman and you are looking for a real date girlfriend style, Latin and very hot just scrub me.

Xoxo 💋.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 84286DFA-2FF7-4F2D-8449-ADD17769B765.jpeg‎  

A lover girlfriend🔥

Gentlemen!

Good morning! I am full time in Buenos Aires, I am a Latina woman with hourglass curves, sensual, tanned skin and blonde. I am very sweet girlfriend style and good kisser. Eager to have a real date and fulfill fantasies. If you want to have a good time here do not hesitate and write to sabri_fox@outlook.com and I will send you photos, my feed and we can chat and get to know each other better.

Good week loves!💋🥂.

Sweet company

Hello, gentlemen Step to leave a rich photo of my stay is Mexico, here it is cold and I can not use my bikini. If you feel like knowing me, send me MP and send me your e-mail. Affection.

Sf♡.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190712_141927.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations